19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver
  26. Christopher Aponte

Hahahaha,what a race.Just watched the replay an its really amazing all the (bump)drafting.
Qually wasn't that good:12 out of (only)13,
Race was awsome,managed to get my way up to the front and after 2 yellows a nice train of cars had started to form.
It was great racing with you all in that "train" .
I managed to save a lot of fuel by slipstreaming and did a 2 stopper,i went into the pits 3 times but on the first stop i was already on the pitlane when they said that the pitlane was closed.
Not knowing if i was allowed to make a pitstop because i was already in the pitlane i decided not to take the risk an drive on by my pitcrew,putting me on the back of the grid again,and still having to make my pitstop a lap later.
After some more great drafting with you guys i made a 2nd pitstop ,maybe a bit early for fuel,i would have come short 4/5 laps,but with drafting (and a yellow) i managed to pull it off with 3 laps of fuel remaining.
The last part of the race me and Aponte pulled away from the rest of the pack but i couldnt find any room to pass him,so congrats to him but
i'm very pleased to have finished 2nd in my first ever ARCA league race,yeeeaaah.
Thx all for the exciting and close racing,it was lots of fun.I've been the last car and i've been the leader of the race on a few occasions.

And thx to Yves for making me a great skin.
Unfortunatly Bjorn had to stop the race after an early crash and my other teammate (Martin Kraaijenbrink) had connection problems.
He could not go online ingame,there seems to be a red cross in the "go online" tab.
So hoping to see a bigger field next time,untill then, cheers

Are there any more members that are maybe interested in this league (even though the sign up is closed)
let your voice (or message :)) be heard here.....because I think it is a damn shame for you to miss this after last night race which was awesome :)

GGGRRRRRR!!!!! checked the game for about two weeks ago, and everything was fine. Race online was also possible.
But on Monday the 1st it didnot work, tried my best but didnot get it to work on time, mist the race!!!
GGRRRRR

I will check everythinh again and hope for the next one that it will work!

See you all

Thanks for the great race guys!

I'd hoped for a better result, but some big shunts (race accidents just happen and happen fast on such speed with almost no distance between the cars) diminished my topspeed, which ment that i lost contact of the draftpack fast and just was hoping for a caution to come.....but in the last 30 laps there was no caution :)

Rock on Mauswaukee (one of my fav tracks) !!!!

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.