Tire Pack

Misc Tire Pack v2.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Is there a way how to install it using MODS folder and JSGME tool ? I dont really get it how to install this mod :D
And is it playable in Multiplayer with people with same mod ??

1) You could use JSGME to copy textures to right folder (you need to edit folder structure from mod) but that is it. You still have to edit .rcf files yourself.
2) I have no idea, as I mostly play in single player.

1) You could use JSGME to copy textures to right folder (you need to edit folder structure from mod) but that is it. You still have to edit .rcf files yourself.
2) I have no idea, as I mostly play in single player.
And is there any rcf files to share as a best example ?? I really dont want to edit it whole day :D

Unfortunately there isn't any other way. You have to do it one by one. Unless you have exact same liveries as the one who edited rcf files before.

hey nsss. Do you kow if there's a way to have AI with different tyre textures via .rcf ?

It seems that AI is using the condition tyre 2 ( medium ), or the 6 for rain. It's not only AI but also MP opponents in fact. I wanted to make textures with different colors for the different compounds. But if it can't work in MP... that's quite useless ^^

Any idea ?

AI uses textures from <car name>.rcf, editing that should work. There are those compund conditions as well but it never worked for me with formula a, although with Scion they did.
But I have no idea about MP

well, my hr.rcf and standard .rcf are the same anyway. So that's not really my concern. But yeah... Tires conditions are weird. What did you mean with Scion working ?

I managed to assign different textures to different compounds. Just added same lines under tire conditions and it worked.

• Deleted member 113561

What would be very important to know:
  • Is this VAC compatible? Do you get banned for using this mod?
  • Does that work in a lobby where no one else has this modification
I really recommend to add this info also in your thread :D

It looks like a great mod though :D

Is it possible to add different colors to different compounds? Only luck I've had so far was making them all yellow. In game offers 4 diferente tire types, IIRC, two dry, two wet compounds.

What would be very important to know:
  • Is this VAC compatible? Do you get banned for using this mod?
  • Does that work in a lobby where no one else has this modification
I really recommend to add this info also in your thread :D

It looks like a great mod though :D
Sorry for late reply and unfortunately don't know much about multiplayer, but I haven't heard of any bans and as with custom liveries everybody needs to have same .rcf files.

Is it possible to add different colors to different compounds? Only luck I've had so far was making them all yellow. In game offers 4 diferente tire types, IIRC, two dry, two wet compounds.
There are tyre conditions in rcf files and these work same way, just add same lines. However this doesn't work with AI, only with your car.

Sorry for late reply and unfortunately don't know much about multiplayer, but I haven't heard of any bans and as with custom liveries everybody needs to have same .rcf files.

There are tyre conditions in rcf files and these work same way, just add same lines. However this doesn't work with AI, only with your car.

Ah, I see, in that portion before the liveries themselves, correct? I might give it a try, though if it doesn't work the same for AI drivers, it'll probably look cooler to just leave them the standard color. Still, great mod man, took me a while to figure out how to properly instal, but once I had everything running, it was perfect!

Hi.i have a quation. Can i play multiplayer with this mod with friends who dont have this pack?
No, everybody needs to have exact same liveries installed (this means exact same .rcf files)

Ah, I see, in that portion before the liveries themselves, correct? ...
Before liveries installed by custom livery tool but after original liveries.
Anyways these lines:
Code:
 <CONDITION TIRE="4">
    <REPLACE NEWTEXTURE="vehicles\textures\tread_inter_01_diff_00.dds" TEXTURE="vehicles\textures\tread_slick1_diff_00.dds" />
    <REPLACE NEWTEXTURE="vehicles\textures\tread_inter_01_diff_01.dds" TEXTURE="vehicles\textures\tread_slick1_diff_01.dds" />
    <REPLACE NEWTEXTURE="vehicles\textures\tread_inter_01_norm_00.dds" TEXTURE="vehicles\textures\tread_slick1_norm_00.dds" />
    <REPLACE NEWTEXTURE="vehicles\textures\tread_inter_01_norm_01.dds" TEXTURE="vehicles\textures\tread_slick1_norm_01.dds" />
    <REPLACE NEWTEXTURE="vehicles\textures\tread_inter_01_spec_00.dds" TEXTURE="vehicles\textures\tread_slick1_spec_00.dds" />
    <REPLACE NEWTEXTURE="vehicles\textures\tread_inter_01_spec_01.dds" TEXTURE="vehicles\textures\tread_slick1_spec_01.dds" />
  </CONDITION>

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea