Tire Pack

Misc Tire Pack v2.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
I can't seem to make the mod works whatsoever, even tho I followed your instructions carefully.....
Probably something with the custom livery tool, maybe....? I don't know how that tool works in the first place.....
Also the app said (in the pic) that the Tires is missing, but I put the tires in the right place......

Attachments

• Screenshot_1.png
    Screenshot_1.png
    1.1 KB · Views: 260
Hi, I have tried everything and I cannot get it to work. I am used to the custom livery tool and have many liveries but this just won't work. I will list what I have done:

I'm trying to get hankook tyres on the SLS GT3 so I looked in the cars folder and found it was using common tyres, so I copied:

<REPLACE NEWTEXTURE="vehicles\textures\tires\tire_hankook_diff_00.dds" TEXTURE="vehicles\textures\common_tire_diff_00.dds" />
<REPLACE NEWTEXTURE="vehicles\textures\tires\tire_hankook_diff_01.dds" TEXTURE="vehicles\textures\common_tire_diff_01.dds" />
<REPLACE NEWTEXTURE="vehicles\textures\tires\tire_hankook_spec_00.dds" TEXTURE="vehicles\textures\common_tire_spec_00.dds" />
<REPLACE NEWTEXTURE="vehicles\textures\tires\tire_hankook_spec_01.dds" TEXTURE="vehicles\textures\common_tire_spec_01.dds" />
<REPLACE NEWTEXTURE="vehicles\textures\tires\tire_hankook_norm_00.dds" TEXTURE="vehicles\textures\common_tire_norm_00.dds" />

from the common tires file and placed those lines in the SLS rcf files (both of them) but it still won't show in game.

slstire.jpg

That's how it looks now (I even changed the text so "REPLACE TEXTURE" was first, instead of before "NEWTEXTURE" so it matched the rest of the lines

Like this:

<REPLACE TEXTURE="vehicles\textures\common_tire_diff_00.dds" NEWTEXTURE="vehicles\textures\tires\tire_hankook_diff_00.dds" />
<REPLACE TEXTURE="vehicles\textures\common_tire_diff_01.dds" NEWTEXTURE="vehicles\textures\tires\tire_hankook_diff_01.dds" />
<REPLACE TEXTURE="vehicles\textures\common_tire_spec_00.dds" NEWTEXTURE="vehicles\textures\tires\tire_hankook_spec_00.dds" />
<REPLACE TEXTURE="vehicles\textures\common_tire_spec_01.dds" NEWTEXTURE="vehicles\textures\tires\tire_hankook_spec_01.dds" />
<REPLACE TEXTURE="vehicles\textures\common_tire_norm_00.dds" NEWTEXTURE="vehicles\textures\tires\tire_hankook_norm_00.dds" />

but I did try it the way it was before first and neither way works.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
madotter.

Sorry guys, I haven't played pCARS for a while now and I don't really remember how modding this game worked, maybe there's something changed or I don't know and I don't even have it on my computer anymore :/

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back