F1 2010 Time Trial Week #12 Istanbul, Turkey, (Dry)

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)

Andrew Bortz

GoldenBortz
Time Trial Week #12 Istanbul, Turkey, (Dry)
Hey everyone,

Welcome to time trial week.

Post your times for the weekly track competition here

This weeks track is Istanbul, Turkey (Dry)

You must upload evidence in the form of a screenshot (PC)/ photo (Ps3/360) of the leaderboard with your gamertag showing. This is because we cannot verify leaderboard results easily over the 3 platforms.

The leaderboard also shows whether assists are used or not, wheras in game photos of times do not, so will not count.

So basically you can put in as many laps as possible and your best can be posted here:

The closing day for this thread and results for times is Monday 24th January at 9pm (UK Time)

The race settings are as follows

Dynamic Racing Line: Off
TCS: Off
ABS: Off
Gears: Manual

I needed to ellaborate on this as there are a few people who are putting up times with aids on and these times will not count.

Cheers Peeps and enjoy

Rules:
- upload your picture to www.tinypic.com (or make a nice video)
- post your picture here at the forum
- don't upload pictures directly to the forum
- take a screenshot with your best time showing or of the ranks
- no driving aids are allowed
- mention if you did your time on a PC, xbox or ps3

Starting to get my groove on this track, got an hour in tonight and improved a bit :)

F1_2010_game 2011-01-24 20-55-15-34.jpg

Andrew Bortz 1:19.970
Tamás Fóth 1:20.582
Wekkie 1:20.687
Michael Gray 1:20.918
Mutant Doctor 1:21.192
Chris Rees 1:21.592
Hectari 1:21.730
Roman5 1:22.219
Devilsixpence 1:22.467
James Chant 1:22.722
Ramon Alonso 1:22.749
Peter Hooper 1:23.471
Mike Alman 1:24.303

Think I got everyone and the images are for the ones who never updated their time. Or forgot :) Scowls at Roman...

Attachments

• Results 2.jpg
    Results 2.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 217
  • Results 1.jpg
    Results 1.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 207
Ah, was intending to do some more today but had no time. I was on the verge of a 1:21.xxx last night. Still, well done again Goldenbortz! :D

Think I got everyone and the images are for the ones who never updated their time. Or forgot :) Scowls at Roman...

Page 1 post #9 is your friend. I already posted my time there. :) Also, page 8 post #74, you left out Mutant Doctor's 1:21.192.

Good job all... and nice one there Paul.. didn't just scrape into the 1:22's you hammered it :) I don't think I would have made it that far in even if I had had time to get in some decent laps over the last couple of days!! Well done....

Good job all... and nice one there Paul.. didn't just scrape into the 1:22's you hammered it :) I don't think I would have made it that far in even if I had had time to get in some decent laps over the last couple of days!! Well done....

I surprised myself just as much lol!

On the very next lap I was slightly ahead again, and figured I needed to go full-blooded into the last 3 turns to try to maximise any improvement. Unfortunatley as you can probably imagine, I ended up facing the wrong way and saw my ghost drive past, laughing at me.

Well done to you for getting a respectable lap with little track time. You gonna hit Valencia hard this week?

As you may have noticed, im a licenced racer now hence the name change, but im still the devil :)

Hopefully gonna go for some evening races soon, maybe Suzuka tonight if I can.

*lol* thats exactly what I tend to do, I hit a good lap and then really go hell for leather on the next one...

I am hoping to give it a real go but real life has a habit of getting in the way at times.... I have been getting withdrawal symptoms this past week!!

Same for me.. I only registered a couple of weeks ago but am unable to take part in online races yet due to no Xbox LIve Gold membership yet.

Since finding the TT competition I have not been back into my seven year career yet and am still only on my seventh race (ironically at Istanbul) so would also like to get back on track with that too... so much to do and so little time to do it *lol*

Cheers

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back