Time Attack Open 05/07/2013

In a couple of weeks im going to introduce a time trail event that will have a server set up from Friday to monday (over the weekend) for a couple of weekends to let you guys let rip on the Green Hell
I have found a 1970 NORDSCHLEIFE foundHERE
I am thinking Porsche 934-5 found HERE

I will post the times of the drivers after the weekend,
this will be driven in free practice mode and only times from this session this will be used.
So download and give it a try,
maybe we will do a club event if i get enough drivers twisting my arm to race it... :)

Leave your thoughts below..:)

I have to echo Yves' comment. You drove a fantastic lap around the Green Hell. An almost flawless lap and a joy to watch. :thumbsup:

I had a couple of good laps myself but I had problems staying connected to the server which meant my lap of 1:06 didn't count. Oh well, nevermind. Problem is solved and there's always the next Time Attack event to have a bash at.

Thanks Rupe and congrats to everyone that was faster than me :whistling:

I had a couple of good laps myself but I had problems staying connected to the server which meant my lap of 1:06 didn't count. Oh well, nevermind. Problem is solved and there's always the next Time Attack event to have a bash at.

Thanks Rupe and congrats to everyone that was faster than me :whistling:
You just beat my time Steve, but the disconnect got me too :whistling:

We will use the same track but i have a new car for you to try... this time we will use the Ferrari 250GTO found HERE if you want to make a start on it.. :)
the following time we will use the same car but a new track.. i will keep one a constant so its not all totally new,, start now and come along for the ride..:)

its good fun, good challenge and very rewarding to put a good lap together :) for those who struggle with the combo here's my advice. start slow (very slow if needed) get a feel of the car and get to know the track, slowly start to work on your setup and gradually start pushing a little more each lap, the goal of this event is to beat yourself not the others, its you against the combo and its a good chance to learn from others without having the pressure of a race, don't be affraid to ask for advices on how to drive and set the car and also to watch a faster guy and see his driving lines and braking points. again the point here is to beat yourself not others and to learn from one and others :)

Yves got it spot on with this.:thumbsup: . Its you against the track, don't worry about other peoples times, just drive at your pace and you will find the times will drop but if your always trying to beat somebody you will crash..

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 15 23.4%
  • More leagues

Votes: 14 21.9%
  • Prizes

Votes: 11 17.2%
  • Trophies

Votes: 7 10.9%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 5 7.8%