Thinking of getting iRacing, need advice.

Hey guys,

As everyone seems to say iRacing is the best sim out there, i was thinking of grabbing it.

I like to get everything through Steam, and this game is £8.00 p/month on there - but i have stumbled across this:

http://www.g2play.net/category/5623/iracing-com-3-month-membership-with-gen-6-ford-car/

Now, the problem i have is i'm not sure how this works and how to sign up... Would i just create a new account on their site and not use steam, then enter the code and away i go?

Thanks fellas :)

EDIT: I think i got confused, is the G2Play code just for use with one single car?

Indeed. I won one race starting from the pole, and keeping the inside line. It was actually a bit boring.
Well you have the choice stay up front and get taken out from behind or win and have a boring race or dont hold that line get passed and get taken out. That is pretty much my entire experience in rookie street stock. I have been in first every race I have done and have only won one ss race at charlotte. People just drive into the back of the car and expect it to do nothing in the middle of the turns. Evidently they are wrong and end causing a huge wreck

I'll have a look at the SRF when it comes to a circuit that i own, It may be something i enjoy, I have heard that the racers are a little more laid back than the RUF crowd and thats something I'd enjoy as much as the fat behind of the RUF.
Definitely try it. Okayama short in a couple of weeks time should be fun. At first you will probably think this is a funny little underpowered car, but you need 100% concentration to keep it on track for a whole race. Often 1 little slip up puts you off. You can also learn quite a bit about set ups simply by adjusting the ARB's on these cars and using the draft on some tracks is great fun - Road America coming up soon.. There are a lot of drivers who have been running this series for years and just keep coming back, and whilst I am still not, and will never be in the top bracket of these, its always good to pop in for a race at least once a week. Good clean racing, plenty of help in the forums.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back