• Guest, RaceDepartment is now on Discord!  Join Here

The WebHUD Thread (Outdated)

Goffik

A legend in my own mind...
Staff member
Premium
Sep 28, 2009
Hi have installed Otterhud and works perfect, but how do i get to see the Otterhud screen you have posted here as a .png with all the info and inputs?
Move your mouse while driving and you'll see some buttons appear in the top-left corner. Click the cog and it opens the settings screen with all those options. :thumbsup:

To be honest, this thread needs an overhaul... OtterHUD is really the only worthwhile WebHUD. The others are either very basic or currently unsupported/abandoned.

Sasha Jednak

Sasa Jednak
Premium
Mar 27, 2011
Hi Thanks Goffik for reply.
I'll quote answer I got for exact same question some time ago. :)
If you move the cursor while on track, a little settings icon appears near the top left corner.

Edit: And you can also use the mouse to move and resize the elements, you can drag-and-drop them with a left click and resize them with the scroll button.

Majuh

500RPM
Nov 26, 2010
Hi Majuh,
Please can you explain what does it means? What can I do to solve the issue?
Probably you are missing some software. It's hard to tell for me, the developers should know better what's needed to run dash.exe.

Nock

1RPM
Jun 14, 2017
WebHud is great, but i noticed about -30 FPS drop, thats why i doesnt use it anymore.

Goffik

A legend in my own mind...
Staff member
Premium
Sep 28, 2009
WebHud is great, but i noticed about -30 FPS drop, thats why i doesnt use it anymore.
Yes, some people do report a drop but it only seems to affect the minority. I have no idea why. I get no FPS hit whatsoever on my mid-range rig in VR.