The WebHUD Thread (Outdated)

Note: The information in this thread is somewhat outdated, since only one of the HUDs listed below is actively supported. This is likely because it is by far the best of the bunch so no other HUDs are really needed! For further information, please see the OtterHUD thread instead.

--------------------------------------------------
I thought I'd make a dedicated thread to keep track of the various HUD versions which are popping up since the patch. Getting them up and running is very simple, just follow the instructions below. If you would like your own HUD listed here, just post a link in this thread and I'll add it to the OP. (WebHUD only please, not other apps.)

To use the HUDs, do the following:
  • Download and Extract dash.zip somewhere on you PC.​
  • Run dash.exe.​
  • Add one of the HUDs as a startup argument to R3E in it's Steam settings. (See below)​
  • Start the game and enjoy your new HUD.​
Note: If you use CrewChief, it now includes it's own version of dash.exe so you do not need to run it separately. Simply enable the option found in CC's settings, show below:

CCD.jpg

Be aware that the WebHUDs allow you to customise the size, position and visibility of the various widgets, so your HUD doesn't have to look exactly as the examples in the pics/videos!

S3 Default WebHUD - Link

preview.jpg

This is the default WebHUD provided by S3. Contains numerous widgets though only basic tyre temperature displays.
Code:
-webdev -webHudUrl=https://sector3studios.github.io/webhud/dist/

OtterHUD - Link

OtterHUD.png

This is probably the best WebHUD currently available, and has by far the longest list of features which are far too numerous to list here. To name just a few, it has inner/middle/outer tyre temperatures and tyre pressure, a fuel use display and fuel calculator, a visual pit limiter activation indicator, an improved relative distance widget, an improved delta widget, and much, much more.
Code:
-webdev -webHudUrl=https://otterhud.github.io/

R3E Fusion HUD - Link

This HUD is similar in functionality to the S3 HUD, but has a different visual style.
Code:
-webdev -webHudUrl=https://scouthud.github.io/fusion/

Zeroforce Racing HUD - Link

Zeroforce_HUD.png

This HUD is very customisable by the user in it's design and colour scheme, unlike other WebHUDs. To use it you will need to install it rather than adding a start up parameter. Download the installer from the link above.

Last edited:
Hi have installed Otterhud and works perfect, but how do i get to see the Otterhud screen you have posted here as a .png with all the info and inputs?
Move your mouse while driving and you'll see some buttons appear in the top-left corner. Click the cog and it opens the settings screen with all those options. :thumbsup:

To be honest, this thread needs an overhaul... OtterHUD is really the only worthwhile WebHUD. The others are either very basic or currently unsupported/abandoned.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 84 12.9%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 59 9.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 67 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 40 6.2%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 92 14.2%