The W.I.P Thread

:sneaky:

w97t.jpg

send photos if you find and I see what I do, however, in terms of wear, just missing the medium tire now, and the cosmetic side of the tire, and make the classicsa few more screens!

2dso5fl.jpg

1tod1e.jpg
fatufd.jpg
Looking forward to your mod again, Vlas ! Always a pleasure to see ! Just one question, is your tyre wear mod a graphics-only mod or will you actually try to fix the terrible tyre wear Codies added in the game too ?

Currently been working on this tonight.

Helmet models can't be opened in 3dsimed, so I am trying to remap them from scratch to try and get a usable model.

Taking a long time, but I am trying to get everything from the new helmet shapes onto a model, I don't think the new visor wind guard will make it onto the helmet, but hopefully everything else will.

Progress shots.

x0sx.jpg

5uqk.jpg

Currently been working on this tonight.

Helmet models can't be opened in 3dsimed, so I am trying to remap them from scratch to try and get a usable model.

Taking a long time, but I am trying to get everything from the new helmet shapes onto a model, I don't think the new visor wind guard will make it onto the helmet, but hopefully everything else will.

Progress shots.

x0sx.jpg

5uqk.jpg

Good luck bro! Excellent as always :laugh:

Yes please! If the community can start editing 3d models...man...F1 2013 can truly become a great F1 game comparable to the fun of GP4. Can you please figure out how to import 2011, 2012 cars along with their damage models? I have both installed and tried importing the 2011 folder into 2013 and game crashed. 2012 cars can be put in...but texturing is messed up and the damage doesn't work when you crash into the barriers.

Slowly but surely.

n99y.jpg

Incredible Vlas.

I can't find a picture...saw it on TV in the race...closest I can find is in the korean video.
http://www.formula1.com/video/race_edits/
Spanish GP: 1.42 on the lotus...pic below

Uploaded with ImageShack.com

sorry...can't find better ones.

V

[quote="vlasovas, post: 1540163, member: 16322"]send photos if you find and I see what I do, however, in terms of wear, just missing the medium tire now, and the cosmetic side of the tire, and make the classicsa few more screens!

2dso5fl.jpg

1tod1e.jpg
fatufd.jpg
[/quote]

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering