The W.I.P Thread

Kimis Bell nearly complete....showing Suplas Arai skin.

Rear fin is transparent as I didn't alter the skin at all, and the 2012 texture doesn't convert onto the 2013 driver model helmet.

But gives you an idea.

0hj0.jpg

Still working on trying to map the visor deflectors....having a lot of trouble with those, may abandon the idea of trying to convert that bit of the helmet model.
My jaw just dropped down badly xD Such nice render ! Such nice helmet !

Kimis Bell nearly complete....showing Suplas Arai skin.

Rear fin is transparent as I didn't alter the skin at all, and the 2012 texture doesn't convert onto the 2013 driver model helmet.

But gives you an idea.

0hj0.jpg

Still working on trying to map the visor deflectors....having a lot of trouble with those, may abandon the idea of trying to convert that bit of the helmet model.

Very nice mate!
Would have been even nicer, if CM added the vents and visor thingy on the top.

Somebody please F****** shoot me now!!

Every single driver has a different helmet model.....none of them are the same!!

Vettels helmet is different to Hamilton, whos is different to Button, different to Perex, different to Webber, and so on....and those are just the Arai lids. FFS codemasters just make the helmets available next time will ya!! It'll be Christmas before I finsh all this re-mapping!!

:mad:

:mad:

:cautious:

The placement of the Hans anchor points on the helmets are in different places this year....well the driver ones are anyway....not looked at the bespoke ones yet.

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 23 14.2%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 20 12.3%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 23 14.2%
  • Thursday

Votes: 21 13.0%
  • Friday

Votes: 57 35.2%
  • Saturday

Votes: 93 57.4%