The W.I.P Thread

:whistling:

kvy8.jpg

9yjk.jpg

Superb!

It's ridiculous that the modding community has to provide HQ textures and not Codemasters. At least they should offer different options (DHD, HD, low res) during the installation.

However, stunning work, ML! What a shame I will not drive this beauty, but I will not support Codemasters as long as they make modding worse with every year. I don't expect them to make it moddable as rFactor, but this year it is too much for me.

Or why don't CM's just pack all the textures in higher quality larger sizes, do a free dlc for those on PC that might be able to use them?

Looks awesome. Looking forward for it. BTW...can you add the "strip" tearing effect on the worn tires?? If you see the singapore GP or the recent races...the tires almost get shredded at the end of their set.

just to warn personnel, I started working on the tires, this year has more work, but as I have a lot of tire wear, since 2010 maybe I use some of the previous years, I still need to see what to do

Looks awesome. Looking forward for it. BTW...can you add the "strip" tearing effect on the worn tires?? If you see the singapore GP or the recent races...the tires almost get shredded at the end of their set.
send photos if you find and I see what I do, however, in terms of wear, just missing the medium tire now, and the cosmetic side of the tire, and make the classicsa few more screens!

2dso5fl.jpg

1tod1e.jpg
fatufd.jpg

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 268 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 178 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 179 10.2%