The Tajo Hillclimb

Tracks The Tajo Hillclimb 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Ya estoy probando el Alto Tajo Traffic, la carpeta abtraffic, pero no consigo que corran más.
Tengo el nivel de los oponentes y la agresividad al 100%. Van a 90 km/h. He visto en Race Departament un mod para cambiar la velocidad de la IA, pero creo que lo hace en todo el tramo.
Un saludo

I'm playing on Alto Tajo Traffic, on the folder abtraffic. But i can make the ia cars run faster than 90 Km/h. I have the oponent level and agression on 100%. I saw a mod in Race Depaartment that change the ia speed, but i think that it makes on all the road.
Thanks

Last edited:
My only wish for 2019 is that the AI for this Tajo track gets an update. There are two parts where the AI crash a lot.
Translated: Mi único deseo para 2019 es que la IA de este circuito se actualice. Hay dos lugares donde la IA chocan mucho.

Asked this somewhere else, then came upon this sub-forum.....

Where do you find, and how do you install the traffic add-on that's mentioned in the README for this track? I made a donation and expected to get an e-mail reply with a link addressing this, but so far nothing.

Great, fun road BTW!

Thanks!

Hi
I have Donationware version "tajo12"
But... I do not see any traffic !
On attached screenshorts - my step by step in game...
01.JPG 02 opponents.JPG 03 Summary.JPG

It should work like you did..did you drove the whole lap to meet cars from other direction?When I drive traffic I put as much AIs that track has pitboxes 30 or more. The more oponents you put the better if your PC can do it...with 4 AIs Traffic will be anything but traffic..
Epic mod I just hope AI gets update ....

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back