The Tajo Hillclimb

Tracks The Tajo Hillclimb 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
I donated to get the trafic mod, but the file was cancelled during download. Now I cant download them again. Anyone has a suggestion?
I contacted RAFA (no answer yet)......

It may be old, but I think it's possibly the best looking track in Assetto Corsa?
Amazing amount of detail, drives well and runs perfectly with my weedy GTX 1050ti :)

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Debería responderte amigo.

No recuerdo si con la versión estándar puedes hacer tráfico real en ambas direcciones.
Hice una donación.

pero una vez hice un video muy divertido, tratando de ser lo más realista posible

its say 32 cars but my server only takes 4 car

Attachments

• resim_2022-09-18_163604233.png
    resim_2022-09-18_163604233.png
    40.9 KB · Views: 57
Hello Hello. I have a small problem that I can not solve on al tajo. The number of opponents (AI) is limited to 3. the problem is the same safe content manager and steam. If anyone has the answer that would be great

I'd love to try this track but can't. Every time I load the track, I get sent back to the AC launcher. The track loads, then the cars, then at the last moment, I get kicked back to the launcher. I've downloaded the file three times and installed it three times.

Any idea what's going on? I have lots of other mods installed and have rarely had this problem.
same

Are you trying to launch it in Time Attack mode? I just ran through a few loads with it, it's fine as long as you're in Race/Practice/Hotlap but it will crash out in TA.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back