The NEW "code" details?

Msportdan

@Simberia
Reiza you have mentioned several times, that your in the process of writing new code for GSC. What exactly will this mean for us? Will it bring more features or just a smoother experience ?

Interested to know what the future holds for GSC, and how far you want to take GSC before you work on a sequel.

Dan

Thread took a little bit of a swing in another direction there, but feel like still replying :)

afaik, based on information released thus far, it should at least include:

- automatic wheel rotation settings for different car categories
- tire flatspotting and dirt pickup
- visible wing flex
- the return of f1 qualifying rules

again, no confirmation from Reiza that these are going to be included, but they've referenced working on these before.

Automatic wheel rotation settings would be a great step forward as consumers are very used to this feature these days. Don't know how many don't start up GSCE because they think the car handling is completely off...

Flatspotting and dirt pickup would add a complete new layer to the simulation aspect.

Really hoping for those features to come rather sooner than later.

I think most would like the option of another .exe to enable us to do offline championships. It was the main reason I purchased the game. Having this alternative .exe would not hinder Reiza from continuing their goals.
Come @Reiza Studios give us that .exe....................please.

I think Reiza should be left to fix the problems. They have always come good and at least they keep us in the loop.
We have an average of 22 drivers in our online league and would be nice to do grid swop etc. However, we can manage until all is sorted.
Still the best game by far and the feedback from Reiza makes it even more so.

I'm praying for

1. Custom championship
2. Improved AI
3. Weather
4. F1 cars from V10 era (2001-2004)
5. UI enhancements to be able to tweak a lot of files from the UI rather than notepad :D

:D :D :D

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back