Cars The Need For Speed

Love the EOA logo (Great idea @CobraCat) that makes it even more retro...
Maybe you should think about doing an A3DR logo in a similar design :D

The EOA logo was A3DRs idea, I simply asked if a logo of some sort specific to the Viper would be displayed on the livery tent in the pit area. Perhaps I was the spark although A3DR was the flamethrower that brought it into reality! :D

It's a nice touch for sure ! :thumbsup:

FYI I know it’s a setup issue but the ride height is a tad too low and the frontend should not ride lower than the rear. In RL the Viper like the Corvette has a quite ‘high’ stance for clearance...

Took the chance to revise the front wheel arches so fixed the gap there, is not that the car was sitting too low but the arch was a bit lower than it should
Screenshot_a3dr_viper_rt10_ks_nurburgring_20-3-118-15-36-36.jpg

Now it sits closer to the real car with stock suspension
1994-Dodge-Viper-RT-10_299496_low_res.jpg

Took the chance to revise the front wheel arches so fixed the gap there, is not that the car was sitting too low but the arch was a bit lower than it should
View attachment 241845

Now it sits closer to the real car with stock suspension
View attachment 241846

Yeah man that looks spot on! The PCH livery reminds me of the GT Stangs Hertz used to give out, black with golden stripes if I'm not mistaken.

Release at weekend?) Or much earlier?
I wish but might take a bit longer, need some time to work out the LODs before release.

Yeah man that looks spot on! The PCH livery reminds me of the GT Stangs Hertz used to give out, black with golden stripes if I'm not mistaken.

Indeed the classic GT350H, not exactly that shade of gold but close.
c80af395f8e27a0c5ebd56a18820c41e.jpg

@A3DR the talent on display is staggering. Have you always been into 3d modelling or self taught? Chapeau, insane workmanship on all your cars.

Thanks Cristian, been doing this for over 19 years now, self taught.

Almost there, added another striped version as I've had this specific color scheme for PCH in mind so there it is dedicated to @Phoenix77

View attachment 241949 View attachment 241950

I'll release the template with both set of stripes for whoever wants to do more color combos.
For now we're doing the final physics adjustments and should be good to go.
Awesome with those stripes, and that's a real honour... Thanks mate :)
It's almost like it's trying to camouflage itself from the police in with the double yellows... :D

And that GT350 is a sweet car to base the colour scheme on :) :thumbsup:

Ah I've only been doing it for 16 years, I guess I have some major growth to expect in the next few.
Your work is amongst the best so it shows, and a few years means a lot for those of us who are learning all the time.

Daniel,maybe you remember our with Olegasss work at Murcielago,so we need some help with physics and sound,maybe you can give us some recomendations?
Sure I remember, but can't help with that since we're on the same spot. I have no idea who will take care of my future projects on physics, much less on sounds.

Awesome with those stripes, and that's a real honour... Thanks mate :)
It's almost like it's trying to camouflage itself from the police in with the double yellows... :D

And that GT350 is a sweet car to base the colour scheme on :) :thumbsup:
Actually it was the first thing you mentioned about the "camouflage" that gave me the idea (and your track of course), love the way it blends in with the asphalt now, the GT350H thing came up later :D

Thanks for the "Test Drive" ;)
Screenshot_a3dr_viper_rt10_pacific_coast_21-3-118-18-21-3.jpg

Freaking Epic car along here... The modelling and the physics are sublime! A stunning machine!

4 years. where the f*** will I end up :roflmao:
About a year and a half here... So I've got miles to go (literally)... with the new canyon roads around 85 miles.

EDIT: The Viper loves PCH... and trust me PCH loves the Viper.. Amazing!

Last edited:
FeldbergRing by FatAlfie. Work in Progress, not released yet. Without question one of the fastest tracks I've ever driven in AC. The elevation changes are stunning ! Can't say enough about this track!! So amazing!
looks good any page on the progress? or a release eta?

Come on ! :D
I had a long conversation with my son last night about that life isnt fair at all times,
and now i feel exactly just like him, seeing this Vipers being testdrived ! :D

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea