The most unfinished track in Assetto Corsa

Tracks The most unfinished track in Assetto Corsa 0.1051

Login or Register an account to download this content
Danny kung submitted a new resource:

The most unfinished track in Assetto Corsa - You will not find a more incomplete track. Guaranteed.

I have many aspirations for this track.

So lettuce' begin. Yes, this chaotic fictional track of mine has been in Alpha for over 3 years now. (2 year hiatus) It is my first track and pretty much everything is a scratchmade hodgepodge attempt, including textures (which I made in Paint.Net, had some fun, turned out pretty great!). I've just had an itch to release it here, in this unfinished state.

Working: Hotlap mode.

Recommended pace: Slower speed cars like GT4 or slower with high...

Read more about this resource...

Hey! Either you wait around 10secs and it should auto correct or you restart session or back to pits. Which car are you using? Some cars work better than others lol.

So far I tried Mazda MX-5 (2 broken wheels), Mazda RX-7 (2 Broken wheels), Lada 2101 (1 broken wheel? Maybe 2, don't remember), the best one so far was Porsche 917K, with a snapped steering arm for one of the wheels :D I'll keep trying other cars but you should at least get the pits sorted

Tried the Quattro, this is how it shows up in the pits. Even if it respawns it is already broken in the pits
htZYVej.jpg

I tried starting from the start line instead of the pits. So far the only car that survived was this thing (which I guess is rather fitting :D), but as soon as I go to the pits, the rear wheel comes off
im2okz0.jpg

Shadow, see if this fixes some of the cars. I know it did for me Now I can use a diablo from pits!
Maserati Alfieri is an absolute joy to drive here especially with that sound, works from pits!
Screenshot_ks_maserati_alfieri_BB_Mt_V0.099_19-8-118-22-18-11.jpg

Danny kung updated The most unfinished track in Assetto Corsa with a new update entry:

Rotation applied to some grid/pit starts

Nothing else has changed. Applying rotation in blender seems to have fixed some cars from clipping, missing wheels. Not all but some. something to do with y and z axis... New bugs but better?

Read the rest of this update entry...

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back