The most basic track in Assetto Corsa

Tracks The most basic track in Assetto Corsa 1.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
brotto marco submitted a new resource:

The most basic track in Assetto Corsa - Track mod

That's my first track mod built in Blender; it's still a project and it could become a karting track or a testing track; at the moment I want to add some landscape and upgrade road textures, because they're very basic. You can use the library to build your own track with the instances.
There are: .blend file; .fbx file exported from blender; the folder hierarchy with the preview

Features:
-Pitline and trackline are good and ai work
-Different curves to test your car's steer
-You can use it...

Read more about this resource...

brotto marco updated The most basic track in Assetto Corsa with a new update entry:

The most basic track in Assetto Corsa

Hey guys, I've made some good updates:
-Fixed camera tv 1 and 2 in the best way possible (I think they're great and impressive )
-Fixed The Holy Hole between pits and the track but still need some rework
-Made sound working for the lateral curbes on the track (they're along the whole track)
-I've made another ai spline, before the AIs were going out of the road, so it was bad:thumbsdown:, but now it's too evil:devilish::mad:
-Fixed the map but still doesn't have the pitline
-Now there's the...

Read the rest of this update entry...

brotto marco updated The most basic track in Assetto Corsa with a new update entry:

The most basic track in Assetto Corsa Version 1.3 with RainFX

WELCOME TO THE RICE FIELDSSSS!!!

Hi guys, I'm still alive! Covid didn't stop me hahah. Jokes aside, I improved this project once again. Rain FX couldn't look better on this track. I changed some textures and added some maps for tarmac and gravel, and I fixed some holes on the map. There are still some visual bugs, just give me some time. Anyway, the main thing is I added curbs! All the textures are pretty good, except for the grass one, anyway with Grass FX you...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back