The Jaguar E-Type is Back! "Zero" in Production from Summer 2020

IMO they should redesign the e-type zero, make it cleaner and a bit more "classic-futuristic" style This is more or less of what I have in mind, but less "muscle" at the back.
b4237eff71568cc9593c519150371a36_lZpYtZcXgYOPvDVBnA82tZAwvXKAdt.jpg

I reckon in 30 years time people will think we were mad for putting up with loud combustion engines. They'll look on today's ICE and see what we see when we look at someone operating a steam engine.

IMO they should redesign the e-type zero, make it cleaner and a bit more "classic-futuristic" style This is more or less of what I have in mind, but less "muscle" at the back.

Uh how? they're taking existing E-types, swapping the engine and then butchering the interior. You want them to start hacking up the body now too? not sure what Enzo would say, either...

The lightweight E-type isn't remotely muscle at the rear if you check one out ( plus it is a racer ).

I reckon in 30 years time people will think we were mad for putting up with loud combustion engines. They'll look on today's ICE and see what we see when we look at someone operating a steam engine.

If we have high density batteries by then that don't wreck the planet to manufacture, then maybe. Otherwise we might just be wondering how we used petrol for so long. People in the 1920s still used steam engines. We still use steam engines! electric cars are basically steam powered!

Should point out that we still use steam generating plant because modern steam plant is the most thermal efficient solution for the task. Use the right solution for the problem, don't just say one is better for everything.

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea