The International Manufacturers Championship '67

Busy times in the pits for the first round of stops during the 1967 Monza 1000 km race...

monza-pit-1.jpg

monza-pit-2.jpg

I recently got another photo book that I can recommend to anyone interested in 1960's and 1970's sportscar racing...

schlegelmilch.jpg

The title is quite misleading though as a vast majority of the photos on the 539 pages are from the 70's which was a bit disappointing to discover after getting the book. I would have thought that the photos would have been more equally distributed over the years stated in the title.

Last edited:
I recently got another photo book that I can recommend to anyone interested in 1960's and 1970's sportscar racing...
The title is quite misleading though as a vast majority of the photos on the 539 pages are from the 70's which was a bit disappointing to discover after getting the book. I would have thought that the photos would have been more equally distributed over the years stated in the title.
Yep and the multi language takes up more space/pages.
My automotive library is mostly single makes/cars and front engine F1 focus (1890's-1960).

These are some of my "GTR2 P&G" references in my bedroom now. ...yes duplicates happen, I sometimes forget I have ordered a book and the shipping takes some time (overseas), done this more then I'd like to admit. The period stuff gives the "bench racer views" I really enjoy those.
IMG_2046.jpeg

I enjoy buying used, I found some interesting things, mostly gift messages and dates on the inside covers and nifty personnel place holders -I use decks of cards. The best so far:
IMG_2047s.JPG

IMG_2048s.JPG

His signature and several collector cards!

That Spa Pitstop, those sounds at first reminded me of Le Mans ('71 film) then all the hammering it became a NASCAR pitstop at Bristol/Martinsville!
...those knock-offs
Nice IMC'67!

Last edited:
Not familiar with it but found it a bit odd that the book description didn't include a mentioning of Ronnie Peterson while mentioning lots of other drivers.

ronnie.jpg

Note how Ronnie perfectly placed the "o" in "Ronnie" on her shirt! Colin Chapman looks a bit embarrassed though, haha.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 13 22.8%
  • More leagues

Votes: 11 19.3%
  • Prizes

Votes: 10 17.5%
  • Trophies

Votes: 6 10.5%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 4 7.0%