F1 2013 The Demolition Derby game - Grosjean vs Maldonado

F1 2013 The Game (Codemasters)

Jimlaad43

Nice apex, I'll take it!
Staff
Premium
Welcome to the Demolition Derby game. To celebrate the joining of the two drivers who've gained a reputation at Lotus for 2014, this tongue-in-cheek game will test your mettle, and the strength of your carbon fibre :roflmao:.

What you need
  • F1 2013 on any console or PC.
  • The 1980's classic content.
  • A way of taking and uploading screenshots (Imgur or Photobucket will do nicely).
  • A way of recording short videos (The free version Fraps will do on PC, or a video camera filming the screen if not).
How it works
There will be 7 different challenges set on the game. I will explain what you need to do for them all and the settings you need. Each challenge will have a certain aim to achieve at a certain track. You will score points depending on your results in each challenge.

What to do first
If you have all the stuff in the "What you need" section, you are almost there. Your control settings can be what ever you want. You can adjust the driving assists as much as you like, but penalties need to be on Corner Cutting Only, and damage simulation should be on Full.

Lastly, you need to choose a side: Romain Grosjean or Pastor Maldonado. You will use this driver for the whole time. It doesn't affect your performance if you choose a slower car, it's just for fun There will be an overall leaderboard, and a separate one for each driver.

I will join the other grosjeans :)

How long do we have till jumpburgring deadline? And must damage be on?
Rules: Corner Cutting only
Damage: Full
Well, I'm not sure if I'll be able to participate at every challenge but I'd like to try. Such events make it worth being in a good community.
The deadline won't be 2 days lol, you have a whole week to submit your entry :thumbsup:

Also welcome to my team :)

Too bad I can't win a flying high competition with existing screens from melbourne :D

o8iicby5.jpg

rz7zekwy.jpg

Just want to show them to let you know: I'm ready for your challenges! :D

Too bad I can't win a flying high competition with existing screens from melbourne :D

o8iicby5.jpg

rz7zekwy.jpg

Just want to show them to let you know: I'm ready for your challenges! :D
With the Pastor team, you must race as Pastor (and the classic cars are better for flying, so beware...)

Btw how did you manage that?

Mate, you managed that, but can you manage a perfect landing on a car, AND a Mark Webber Valencia 2010 in the Jumpurgring challenge (that was my first attempt, so the 2nd one is even better :p)

With the Pastor team, you must race as Pastor (and the classic cars are better for flying, so beware...)

Btw how did you manage that?

Mate, you managed that, but can you manage a perfect landing on a car, AND a Mark Webber Valencia 2010 in the Jumpurgring challenge (that was my first attempt, so the 2nd one is even better :p)
A backflip in the air ? Nice :thumbsup:

@Milos Ancevski You see the white car at the 2nd screen (which should be the first haha)? This one lifted me up :D
Well, the question about damage is a bit weird if I am noticing. If you drive time trail you don't have damage anyway. Light cloudy isn't possible either. So writing "any session you want" conflicts with the given parameters :D

@Milos Ancevski You see the white car at the 2nd screen (which should be the first haha)? This one lifted me up :D
Well, the question about damage is a bit weird if I am noticing. If you drive time trail you don't have damage anyway. Light cloudy isn't possible either. So writing "any session you want" conflicts with the given parameters :D
That's why i asked

No modded game, right? Was just thinking I actually could drive as Maldonado in a classic car, cause my main game is modified so the 2013 season runs with the 1988 cars, haha.
Am using my default backup for the challenges here.

So this is NOT classic now? Wasted the time since my last post. Tried to get head to head (for real) turned over into a ferrari but I only managed either to land on him normally or to drive hundreds of meters upside down.

And now, it's not classic. Jesus. The challenge explanation this time is more confusing. And he says now Grand Prix, before it was "any session you want".

Please, for further challenges: Get the requirements clear. Thanks.

Well, beginning the challenge with "classic F1 game crash" and having a classic car as a pictures and writing "any session you want" conflicts with the rest of the written requirements. So no: It was anything but clear. Too much space for misinterpretation and getting confused.
Now we know it:

No classic - 2013 driver (MAL / GRO)
Light Cloudy
Grand Prix
Full Damage
Nurburgring

alright then, back to work

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling