F1 2013 The Demolition Derby game - Grosjean vs Maldonado

F1 2013 The Game (Codemasters)

Jimlaad43

Nice apex, I'll take it!
Staff
Premium
Welcome to the Demolition Derby game. To celebrate the joining of the two drivers who've gained a reputation at Lotus for 2014, this tongue-in-cheek game will test your mettle, and the strength of your carbon fibre :roflmao:.

What you need
  • F1 2013 on any console or PC.
  • The 1980's classic content.
  • A way of taking and uploading screenshots (Imgur or Photobucket will do nicely).
  • A way of recording short videos (The free version Fraps will do on PC, or a video camera filming the screen if not).
How it works
There will be 7 different challenges set on the game. I will explain what you need to do for them all and the settings you need. Each challenge will have a certain aim to achieve at a certain track. You will score points depending on your results in each challenge.

What to do first
If you have all the stuff in the "What you need" section, you are almost there. Your control settings can be what ever you want. You can adjust the driving assists as much as you like, but penalties need to be on Corner Cutting Only, and damage simulation should be on Full.

Lastly, you need to choose a side: Romain Grosjean or Pastor Maldonado. You will use this driver for the whole time. It doesn't affect your performance if you choose a slower car, it's just for fun There will be an overall leaderboard, and a separate one for each driver.

The Rain in Spain Results
Benutzername joined and took victory, with an impressive 1:56.216. However, the more impressive feat was just how close the other 3 were. Jimlaad43 came second with a 1:57.621, Milos Ancevski with a 1:57.677 and Manolis Sigoulakis with a 1:57.679. Points reflect the gaps and closeness.
DFDA92632D1A9011C5D7A915EB5E85D502235E27

demo3_zps594a4763.jpg
Close between 2-4th :thumbsup: Still happy as this is my first challenge

Wall of Jumpions
Back to the crashes. Here, the aim is to get some air, how high off the groud can you hit the Wall of Champions?. Load up Canada in any session and overcast weather. I require a screenshot which shows your car hitting the wall as high as possible. If you want to make a video too, do so but I can only mark with a screenshot of the replay which shows you hitting the wall.
vettel-crash-montreal-inline.jpg

Ι don't know when this ends, but could we have time until Saturday?

Sepia Smash-Up
We can't have a game with the classic Demolition Derby Driver in it and ignore him! Load up classic mode and the 1980's content. Everyone must select the Lotus 100T and Satoru Nakajima. Load up Brands Hatch in Clear weather. Your aim here is to get as many cars in the gravel trap at turn 2 at one point. They do not have to retire, I just need a screenshot with lots of cars off in the gravel. 1 point per car.
hqdefault.jpg

Sepia Smash Up Results
Jimlaad43 took victory, forcing his car and 3 more off into the gravel. Only 2 others completed the round, scoring 3 points.
ddr5.jpg
dd.jpg

In other news, I'm scrapping the Canada round and doing a new one in a bit.​

The Jumpurgring
The classic F1 game crash. Choose your driver (Maldonado or Grosjean) and load up a Light Cloud session at the Nurburgring. Any session you want, turn left as you get to the final chicane, and launch over the jump. Do what you want, but record a video or take a few screenshots of the funniest accident you have. This can involve other cars if you want, but the funniest and most spectacular crash will score high points.
1206.jpg

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back