MGP15 The beauty of MotoGP 15

So..now that everybody has the game, we can post as we did with '14, our best screenshots!
Tl35yys.jpg

uV7zLdB.jpg

jrG4XfR.jpg

fgPC2SV.jpg

RmdHq95.jpg

nTDZRJd.jpg

KyxybK9.jpg

Quick question, I'm interested in buying the game because private team mode looks pretty cool. How does it work though. I'm guessing you ride for that team but do you have teammates which you can sign?
After all the mods I released it is excellent fun. There are already an additional 16 real life sponsors in the DL section and even in the stock version there are 8 real life logos. 2 small logos on the bike is incorrect as well - depending on what sponsor you sign with (especially in my mod). You also have the tire manu DUNLOP, HONDA and other logos on that bike (stock).
You have to imagine the Private Team Mode as such an endeavor as Karel Abraham currently embarks on in MotoGP or Gino Rea used to in Moto2. You basically have some starting capital and then you go from there. The better sponsor you can sign with (depends on your results) the better your bike will be out the box as you will have more money for a better chassis, engine depending on what class you are in. Meaning if you finished 10th in Moto2 Championship, chances for a lot of money and a competitive bike in MotoGP are slim. Just like in real life. You might think twice about buying yourself into Aprilia just to ride in MotoGP, when that bike is anything but competitive.
You also have test sessions where u can improve brakes, suspension, chassis, engine (engine only in Moto3 and MotoGP) which will help improve the bike further.
Naturally, you do not have teammates nor should you be able to sign any, as this is not a MotoGP Manager. It is just like in real life, Abraham has no teammates, nor do any other privately owned team riders for one simple reason: MONEY. They are lucky enough to be a part of whatever class they made it in. This game gives you a chance to grow and also you sign with an officially owned team any time you like.
So, the private team option is currently my favorite, playing it with the brand new 2015 Physics Mod (about to be released) and with updated sponsors that can be found in the download section. I am also releasing two more Sponsor packages.

Last edited:
Naturally, you do not have teammates nor should you be able to sign any, as this is not a MotoGP Manager. It is just like in real life, Abraham has no teammates, nor do any other privately owned team riders for one simple reason: MONEY.

So what about some races from 2007 with Team Roberts and about LCR?
Teammate is not unreal, but it's just a stupid policy of Milestone.
And about money for chassis and engine - maybe in real life, but here you can improve these elements by doing only one lap.
And about sponsors' logo... unfortunately even Ioda Racing from 2014 had more logos on the bike than "private team" of Milestone.

So what about some races from 2007 with Team Roberts and about LCR?
Teammate is not unreal, but it's just a stupid policy of Milestone.
And about money for chassis and engine - maybe in real life, but here you can improve these elements by doing only one lap.
And about sponsors' logo... unfortunately even Ioda Racing from 2014 had more logos on the bike than "private team" of Milestone.
Kenny Roberts is a Multi-Millionaire and has plenty of his own resources to start a full on team with 20 riders if he'd like. Just like Vale#46 now with Sky Racing. What Milestone (and trust me, I am their biggest adversary) is doing is totally acceptable and realistic in this case. Sandro Cortese, Gino Rea, etc. etc. that's what this mode is trying to emulate.
You have a small startup capital and you look for sponsors left and right, but you are loaded with talent, hoping your results lead to better sponsors. Just like they do. Anything else are wealthy people, and well off former riders to begin with. Why would you look for sponsors, etc. when you got Kenny Roberts as team boss. The reason you can improve parts after one lap is that there is simply no time. And even then it is only a part of the engine or brakes, etc. takes a while to get a complete package. You really think people will spend hours to just test and then practice and then race? This is still a game. Speaking of which, my sponsor packs negate any of your complaints about the stock sponsors...

Last edited:
But what about LCR team? Is he also multi-millionaire? I don't think Milestone has pointed out that two-riders-team is possible in real world.

Have you played SBK 2011? If yes, you should know that improving parts of engine, chassis, etc. in MotoGP'14 and '15 is really weak and poor option, because new parts are not infinite and are too easy to achieve and in the first season we have max-upgraded bike.

And I don't understand why you are saying that your sponsor packs negate of my complaints? Of course I appreciate your work, but as I can see - there are only another sponsors, which have a bigger size of their logo. Look up LCR bike, when Lucio Cecchinello was riding or even Sandro Cortese and Dynavolt GP - many, many sponsors logos

The imminent release of @JayS and my MotoGP 2015 Physics / AI Mod is upon us. I just entered the premiere class after finishing 5th in Moto2. Here are some new shots of my Private Team Career Mode from the last test before Qatar in Valencia!

Nothing better than moving up to MotoGP and being able to use this Mod, that I am sure you all will enjoy.

View attachment 101289 View attachment 101290
Love the chrome effect on the skin!! Looks awesome ;-)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back