MGP15 The beauty of MotoGP 15

So..now that everybody has the game, we can post as we did with '14, our best screenshots!
Tl35yys.jpg

uV7zLdB.jpg

jrG4XfR.jpg

fgPC2SV.jpg

RmdHq95.jpg

nTDZRJd.jpg

KyxybK9.jpg

YES!!! 1st win for Pramac in 2016!! Caught Iannone with 3 to go and then made sure I stayed in front! Great wheel to wheel action from Le Mans...here :cool: :D

WATCH IN HD

Last edited:
Shame cos this game with few more tweaks from the developers could be awesome. I mean, just tweak a bit riders riding styles (especially for marquez) and make different heights. Fix AI behaviour during snake corners, and their stupid follow-the-spline behaviour. Ta Dam. Game any fan and non-fan would enjoy

Shame cos this game with few more tweaks from the developers could be awesome. I mean, just tweak a bit riders riding styles (especially for marquez) and make different heights. Fix AI behaviour during snake corners, and their stupid follow-the-spline behaviour. Ta Dam. Game any fan and non-fan would enjoy
ESPECIALLY "snake behavior"...just so sad. One more time to hoping something, anything will change in that regard. I mean, I can deal with the tracks as long as the riders and general AI is fine. But, obviously I'm not holding my breath.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back