ACC The 2.4hrs of Spa Special - Saturday 1st April 2023

Assetto Corsa Competizione Racing Club event
That's a weird one, sorry Ricardo! I have the RJ99 in the pack, but also saw the ACC in game livery. We'll have a look on the practice server before the next race :thumbsup:

Regarding strategy: my race ended with 37 l fuel in the tank :)
In my setup I choose 90 l for the start and the two pitstops. Plan was to adjust the fuel during the race, never did this before. Technically its of course not a problem but it seems I‘m to slow for the fuel calculation during the race, maybe at Paul Ricard its possible for me…

Now a question: is the fuel calculation and the manual adjustment during the race possible with Crew Chief?

Found after my post. Should be possible…

Last edited:
Really enjoyed this Spa Special…. Sunrise was spectacular. was a pleasure to race in this Endurance event. Thanks for all the hard work Chris (especially the last min server switch ! Pulled it off )

Congratulations: Ricardo, Andrew, Chris

Race Review
As I’m not as fast here at Spa as other circuits i was always going with a one stop strategy with a little eco plan towards the end of the race. Tyres held up really well and my tyre psi choice worked better than expected, there was only a brief spell where they dropped off and became a little sketchy but nothing drastic.

For a few laps I managed to keep the 25 Porsche in sight and also pull a gap on Myles in the big V12, but couldn’t catch the Porsche, so I settled in for the journey to the checkered flag.

So came my pit stop……stop went fantastic with only 3 seconds of damage repair, full tank and new rubber…… smooth as silk right up until I selected 2nd gear and got a speed penalty, which I am livid about as I was literally the last box before the speed limit line. So I got a SG penalty which I did on the very next lap… only for it not to cancel out, so I had to come in again on the next lap and this time it cleared, as you can imagine this was a very frustrating time , as my pit went so well initially,

Next half of the race was nice and smooth, I had managed to get a lap on the big Aston but after my pit stop episode and a little spin at the last chicane Myles had past me, so my focus then was to chase down the V12 and pass it, which I managed to do after a nice little battle for a few laps.

Amazing Grid of drivers, and the legendary Spa. Perfect!

Look forward to seeing you all on track soon guys.

Last edited:
The second Monitor telemetry App does habe a Real live Fuel consumption Display during the race and Shows how much Fuel you have to add for finishing the race or is legt. I run it on a Laptop, as 2nd Monitor.
That sounds pretty cool

That sounds pretty cool
Yes, a very helpful tool, like crew chief it helps a lot to get the things together. (Ok, if you, like me, nearly always make a mistake during the pit entry for gaining a 30SG than it is not so important... :thumbsdown::roflmao:)

The telemetry tool and analyser is also helpful in testing a setup, but its not perfect.
For example, i miss the ride height scale for ACC, but i'm not sure if this is related to the 2nd monitor app or ACC itself.

Interesting. This one?

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea