ACC The 2.4hrs of Spa Special - Saturday 1st April 2023

Assetto Corsa Competizione Racing Club event

SwannyUK

ACC Club Staff
Staff
Premium
spa24.jpg

Welcome to the ACC club endurance series after party!

We've had an amazing GT3 series that has seen some fantastic racing throughout the field. To celebrate we are holding a 2hr 24minute race at Spa. If sign up numbers reach 20 or above we'll open it up to a GT3 - GT4 multiclass event :thumbsup:

This is the place to be for relaxed, friendly racing and our events are open to everybody from rookies to the seasoned pros. You will always find people around your level to battle with, so jump on in! If you need any help then don't hesitate to PM me or post on this thread.

All premium members can sign up for this event. To sign up for this event simply reply on this thread and I'll add you to the entry list.

Join us: Not a premium member yet but interested in racing with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information

Racing Club Rules are enforced: Click here

*We highly recommend using the in-built ACC radar when racing so you can keep it close and fair*

Voice chat is available on Discord if you want to chat. Please use push to talk and limit chat during the race to apologies / lapped traffic info.

Event Information
Server

Name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM 2.4hrs of Spa
Password: Can be found HERE

Cars
GT3 class BUT will open up to GT3 and GT4 if we have enough numbers

Sessions
19:45BST / 18:45UTC / 20:45CEST- 30 minute practice
20:15BST / 19:15UTC / 21:15CEST - 15 minute qualifying
20:30BST / 19:30UTC / 21:30CEST - 2.4 hour race
TimeZone converter if needed

Time and weather settings
Real time: 2.4hrs (2hrs 24minutes)
In game: 12hrs (x 5 time acceleration)
1679951437062.png

PLEASE ENSURE YOUR REAL NAME IS SET ON YOUR RD PROFILE AND MATCHES YOUR IN GAME NAME

ACC Racing Club Calendar

Entry List
SwannyUK
Antonpiou
bobbyD_
Jan Larsen
akephoe
Trox
Jay Clarke 66
Sebastalona
tabletmctablet
mklengel
RicardoJorge92
The Almighty Snark
Nascentes
Taj Johal (Reserve)

Last edited:
I never attended a 2.4 hours race, so I'm going to do it at least once against the AI this weekend to test myself, but I wanted to know one thing that will surely save me time : for this kind of race, you guys uses brakes 2 or you stay on brakes 1 ?

If anyone have any other advice that you think I should get for this kind of race, please don't mind :)

I never attended a 2.4 hours race, so I'm going to do it at least once against the AI this weekend to test myself, but I wanted to know one thing that will surely save me time : for this kind of race, you guys uses brakes 2 or you stay on brakes 1 ?

If anyone have any other advice that you think I should get for this kind of race, please don't mind :)
I just stick with pad 2 for all races, I find them more consistent and you don't have to worry about them wearing.

I just stick with pad 2 for all races, I find them more consistent and you don't have to worry about them wearing.

Thanks for the quick answer Chris !

Oh okay. For the one hour races we just had each monday I used Pad 1... Are they just good for quali ? I read that they were good for up to 2 hours races. Or was I in the right to choose them for 1 hour ?

Anyway, I take your advice for Pad 2 for my 2.4 hours test vs. AI, and if I'm not satisfied and struggle to get "used" to them I'll run another test with Pad 1, and maybe changing them during a pitstop. (but I think I'll lost too much time doing it). I'll see :)

Thanks again :thumbsup:

Thanks for the quick answer Chris !

Oh okay. For the one hour races we just had each monday I used Pad 1... Are they just good for quali ? I read that they were good for up to 2 hours races. Or was I in the right to choose them for 1 hour ?

Anyway, I take your advice for Pad 2 for my 2.4 hours test vs. AI, and if I'm not satisfied and struggle to get "used" to them I'll run another test with Pad 1, and maybe changing them during a pitstop. (but I think I'll lost too much time doing it). I'll see :)

Thanks again :thumbsup:
If they felt consistent and you were happy with them right to the end then all good. With the big stops at Spa I would think anything over 90mins would be a struggle for the 1 pads as akephoe says.

If you guys want to share your livery for the Spa 2.4hrs event, just send me a PM with the download link or the file directly attached. To make this job easier, it would be great if you could put package (WinRAR, 7zip) the Cars and Liveries folders, e.g.:
  • Cars folder
    • car.json
  • Liveries folder
    • Livery name folder
      • decals.png
      • decals.json
      • sponsors.png
      • sponsors.json
This format is not necessary, but would accelerate the process greatly.
Looking forward to your creations :thumbsup:

If you guys want to share your livery for the Spa 2.4hrs event, just send me a PM with the download link or the file directly attached. To make this job easier, it would be great if you could put package (WinRAR, 7zip) the Cars and Liveries folders, e.g.:
  • Cars folder
    • car.json
  • Liveries folder
    • Livery name folder
      • decals.png
      • decals.json
      • sponsors.png
      • sponsors.json
This format is not necessary, but would accelerate the process greatly.
Looking forward to your creations :thumbsup:

Hi Johann !
Can you re-use the "Hoonitron" (R8 Evo 2) one I sent you 2 or 3 races ago from Monday series ?
If not, tell me and I'll send it to you :)
(or if you want, it's this one https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/hoonitron-r8-evo-ii-race-version.55738/)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back