ACC The 2.4hrs of Spa Special - Saturday 1st April 2023

Assetto Corsa Competizione Racing Club event
805550_20230324003255_1-1200bw.jpg

I would like to attend, but I'll have people over on the 1st of April.
Most likely will be available, but will have to play it by ear on the day.

@McFlunch, I believe I only used the 1s at monza and I cooked the brakes in around 25 minutes. Never had an issue with the 2, but the only experience I have with long races are from our latest season.

I'm also interested but also can't commit yet. The good weather is approaching and I'm tired of being home, so it the weather is good I'll probably be outside (eager to camping!). I'll practice anyway and closer to the date I'll confirm.

The last time I did a 2.4 hours racing was at Nordsheleife in Race07 and I was driving the Aston V12. Was in 3rd place and crashed with 16 minutos to go :speechless:

I'm also interested but also can't commit yet. The good weather is approaching and I'm tired of being home, so it the weather is good I'll probably be outside (eager to camping!). I'll practice anyway and closer to the date I'll confirm.

The last time I did a 2.4 hours racing was at Nordsheleife in Race07 and I was driving the Aston V12. Was in 3rd place and crashed with 16 minutos to go :speechless:
A smash in the last 16minutes after all that time - that sucks!

If others are interested but it starts too early or it's too long then we can reduce the race to 1.5 hours. That means the start time can go back a bit and potentially more drivers join? Thoughts? I'd like as many drivers to join as possible.

Potential new race start time with 1.5hrs
21:00BST / 20:00UTC / 22:00CEST

Last edited:
If others are interested but it starts too early or it's too long then we can reduce the race to 1.5 hours. That means the start time can go back a bit and potentially more drivers join? Thoughts? I'd like as many drivers to join as possible.

Happy to go for a lower race time if it increases the entry count, but *really* I'd like to test myself, see if I can manage multi pit stops and a 2 hour+ drive...

But whatever is best to get the best race that can be had. Next weekend is looking ok, Im rota'd off from Thursday night up to Monday morning, so have all weekend to fit in hospital trips and a bit of practice and a mini 24 hour at Spa.

I have no problem (I guess as I'm a little bit old ;)) to do 2.4h if the race starts at 9pm. 1.5h it's ok as well.

I have no problem whether the race lasts 1.5h or 2.4 . Personally, I would prefer 2.4h but if more people are happy with 1.5h then I will gladly follow.

Latest News

What does easier access mean to you?

• Free access

Votes: 37 72.5%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 14 27.5%
  • Better structured forum

Votes: 12 23.5%
  • Standard game content

Votes: 12 23.5%
  • No 3pa registration pages

Votes: 13 25.5%