Resource icon

Misc Telemetry Tool for F1 22 12.4

Login or Register an account to download this content
View attachment 581722Hi,

I somehow minimised the race timing menu so I can't see the data. I can't find a way to fix it. Do you know how to increase the size of the data? I have attached pictures of normal and minimised.
Mouse scroll minimizes/maximizes the font size. (You can see the data in pretty small font on the top left corner, if you zoom in).

So you need to use mouse scroll up. If you happen to not have mouse, then pressing 'Page Down' will in that screen make the fonts bigger (page down, because the bottom line will move lower as the fonts get bigger). In general in most screens page up/page down buttons have same functionality as mouse scroll.

Cheers

Last edited:
Hi,
First, the Tool should save the opponent laps (both on TT and other events), if you have enabled that in the Settings.

In TT the Ghost (i.e. Rival) must run full lap before the Telemetry is saved and can be used as blue lap in the Tool. This means, when you get assigned a new Ghost, it starts in the first sector, so the first lap is not a full lap, thus only after the second lap you get full data and the traces get saved. If you set the Blue lap to "Ghost" (you can also set in the Settings to make the Tool by default use Ghost in Time Trial), when the lap has been received fully, it will show on the Telemetry view.

There is one caveat, I have not tested the Tool with PS4/PS5, so I don't know, if there is something odd going, if the laps don't get saved.

Cheers.
Yep that worked! Thanks for the tip. I was being too impatient and wasn't completing the whole lap. Amazing tool! Thanks again!

Hi,
Is it possible to use Telemetry to 2nd PC and connect to SimRacing PC for stats?
I found only settings for port configuration (listen) but not IP.

Hi. I have a problem with the lapdata for a race that i did on Jeddah. In the .csv file all the data are available but when i choose them, there is strange graphs (not complete). See the screen below. Any idea ?

Attachments

• TTF122.jpg
    TTF122.jpg
    324.8 KB · Views: 73
Last edited:
Hi. I have a problem with the lapdata for a race that i did on Jeddah. In the .csv file all the data are available but when i choose them, there is strange graphs (not complete). See the screen below. Any idea ?
Hmm, are these from your own laps or from the opponent laps? In which game mode did you generate these files? If you look at the data in e.g. Excel or Noted, will the first item (Lapdistance) go to about 6175? I will need to do some testing to see, if there is something odd going with Jeddah.

There was similar issue with F1 2021 with opponent laps, but it would never happen with your own laps.

Cheers.

Hmm, are these from your own laps or from the opponent laps? In which game mode did you generate these files? If you look at the data in e.g. Excel or Noted, will the first item (Lapdistance) go to about 6175? I will need to do some testing to see, if there is something odd going with Jeddah.

There was similar issue with F1 2021 with opponent laps, but it would never happen with your own laps.

Cheers.
It's with my own laps during a race. Everything look fine in Excel. All the lapdatas of the race are available here if you want : https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1-_9QcexzeH3mDRU-1nIQf1Q7vQLYMlmc?usp=sharing

Attachments

• TTF122_1.jpg
    TTF122_1.jpg
    512.9 KB · Views: 88
Last edited:
It's with my own laps during a race. Everything look fine in Excel. All the lapdatas of the race are available here if you want : https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1-_9QcexzeH3mDRU-1nIQf1Q7vQLYMlmc?usp=sharing
Very odd, did you use flashback on one of the traces? That might be one reason. I have been testing in Jeddah and many other tracks and checking Ghost, Opponent and my own laps and cannot reproduce that.

What if you remove the fastest lap for Jeddah, what happens then? (The file is in the data directory at "fastest_laps\f1_2022\jeddah_R.csv" e.g. for Race.)

Just one thing, are you on console or PC?

Cheers.

Hey, I am coaching my friend, and he is on console, how does that word for acc or f1? (xbox to windows)
He needs to send the data to your IP address. With consoles it is bit harder, as you cannot use Hamachi or other VPN tunnel to create the connection. Check the help about UDP redirect/forward.

One way would be, if your friend drives on console, has e.g. a laptop, where he runs the Telemetry Tool and then he uses that Telemetry Tool to send data to your IP address. This way you could setup the VPN tunnel and there would be no issues with the firewalls etc.

Cheers.

what i want to know is that why is the telemetry tool about 3-5 secs off the actual game is that normal or
It is not normal. The data e.g. at the trackmap and the Telemetry traces should be real-time.

You can try adjust the CPU usage slider in the settings, also reducing the DELTA accuracy setting can help a bit too.

Also if you are running on top of Wifi and data comes from the console, sometimes the network might cause some issues, so you might want to connect the console and laptop/desktop to the network cable to see, if that is the reason.

Cheers.

hi i play f1 22 on ps5
Ok. Few questions and ways to try to solve the issue
  • Is the PS5 connected through Wifi or Cable? If on wifi, have you tried to connect via Cable and does that change anything?
  • In the F1 22, have you also enabled the "UDP Broadcast"? If yes, turn it off for now.
  • Do you use other tools similar tools at the same time?
  • Are you running Telemetry Tool on Laptop? Is it connected over Wifi or over cable? If Wifi, have you tried using Cable?
  • Have you by change enabled UDP forward in the Telemetry Tool's Network Settings and set it to send data to the same computer (127.0.0.1 to port 20777)? This can cause sometimes pretty odd behavior.
Cheers.

Hello, thanks for your continued support on this awesome software. Quick question. I am trying to capture ghost data in TT on F1 22. I have done this in previous games without issue. In game settings I have enabled "display rival ghost" and "rival telemetry mode" full. I would then go to the leaderboard select the base time I am aiming for and set them as a rival. After doing so I would run 3-5 laps however when setting the blue line to ghost it's not getting any data. Any idea why this may be?

Hello, thanks for your continued support on this awesome software. Quick question. I am trying to capture ghost data in TT on F1 22. I have done this in previous games without issue. In game settings I have enabled "display rival ghost" and "rival telemetry mode" full. I would then go to the leaderboard select the base time I am aiming for and set them as a rival. After doing so I would run 3-5 laps however when setting the blue line to ghost it's not getting any data. Any idea why this may be?
I figured out the issue, I will post the issue here for anyone who may face the same. I have a screen on my wheel and I forward telemetry with simhub to both sources. When I shut off forwarding I was then able to collect TT ghost times. Sorry if this was mentioned elsewhere. Thanks again for your tool!

I figured out the issue, I will post the issue here for anyone who may face the same. I have a screen on my wheel and I forward telemetry with simhub to both sources. When I shut off forwarding I was then able to collect TT ghost times. Sorry if this was mentioned elsewhere. Thanks again for your tool!
Yeah, sometimes Simhub can create odd issues, when it e.g. "steals" the UDP feed. E.g. with ACC for some users had issues as it would just plainly without asking overwrite some ACC settings to reset e.g. the broadcast password set earlier by my Tool.

But one way to fix this, is
1) to setup F1 22 to use port 20776.
2) Then set my tool to use the UDP port 20776 for F1 22,
3) and then in my Tool setup UDP forward/redirect for the port 20777 (ip to 127.0.0.1, if you run Simhub on the same computer).
4) and then allow Simhub to do its stuff the way it likes with the data to that port.

This way Simhub does not interfere the operations of my Tool.

Cheers.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 28 23.3%
  • More leagues

Votes: 25 20.8%
  • Prizes

Votes: 22 18.3%
  • Trophies

Votes: 13 10.8%
  • Forum trophies