Team Telemetry

Misc Team Telemetry 0.1.16.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
Unfortunately F1 2019 is not sending the driver names in multiplayer via UDP stream. Currently I m working on a solution that gives you the possibility to rename the drivers name manually and futhermore - automatically when other user uses TeamTelemetry as well. I m trying to find a proper and convinient soltution for the users.

JL_Desert updated Team Telemetry with a new update entry:

Team Telemetry Version 0.1.16.1

Version 0.1.16.1 / 24.08.2019

This Update is mainly about multiplayer driver renaming.

- multiplayer renaming

- Small improvement in Widget2 (time tower) and Widget4 – Speedometer_V1

- few bug fixes and improvements

Detailed information regarding multiplayer renaming functionality. Codemaster is sending in F1 2019 multiplayer sessions only the „Player“. TeamTelemetry is decrypting this to <racenumber>_<car>_<driverID>

Furthermore, you have now the possibility to rename this...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hey great app, thanks for the work.

Just wanted to leave this info here since I had trouble figuring it out: the button that you configure for switching information on Widget2 works if you press ONLY that button. So for example if you set the button to "Triangle or Y", to change info on Widget2 you have to press ONLY "triangle or Y" - you can't be accelerating with R2 at the same time, pressing any other button and possibly even turning.

Don't know if that's the intended behavior but that's how it works for me.

Last edited:
You re right. That is the actual behavior. You have to press the defined button only. Because the button is bit-calculated. In your case Y (bit 1 => value 2) + R2 (bit 12 => value 4096) = 4098. This is number you have to enter when you want to press both buttons. ok, this has to be improved. With next version of TeamTelemetry it will be possible to check bit in mask, so it can detect your button along other buttons pressed. Thanks for your feedback.

I think this would be great every time I try and use it with the game though the telemetry just crashes. I am not sure why I am sure my computer can handle it. Outside of the game, all the menus are there but as soon as I go ingame it just closes.

yes - you can use it in Multiplayer races - F1 2019 is not sending the real Multiplayer names. You have to use Multiplayer renaming funtionality in TeamTelemetry / Options / Multiplayer.

Bonjour,
J suis un streamer et j'ai commencé à streamer sur F1 2019 en ligne avec un copain. Je joue le rôle de son ingénieur et lui le pilote F1. Malheureusement je n'arrive pas à avoir toutes les informations télémétriques et je n'ai pas le% d'usures des gommes, des ailerons ou du moteur par exemples ou encore je n'ai pas les informations sur le poids en essence qu'il ya dans la voiture et cela nous pénalisons pas mal car en GP je ne peux pas lui donner ces informations la Sachez que sur nos deux jeux les paramètres de télémétrie sont bien activés évidemment. Sauriez vous m'aider svp?

Bonsoir Monsieur,
vous pouvez utiliser Hamachi et transférer les données via une copie UDP (voir les options Tt (UDP copy)) vers l'autre ordinateur. Votre ingénieur de course aura alors les mêmes données que vous. N'hésitez pas à nous contacter si vous avez des questions.

Nice work i love this! I might be asking too much but you would’nt happen to have this as open source? Or on like GitHub or GitLab? Would love do check it out more in depth! What language did you do this in? :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back