• 23000+ Members! Dear Guest, join the community on the official RD Discord server today.   learn more

Team Telemetry

Misc Team Telemetry 0.1.16.3

halukbay

25RPM
Feb 23, 2011
Hi,
I downloaded the app and it works great thank you.
One question; I can not change the info on W2. How can I, or can I map a button on my wheel to toggle between different info?
Thank You again
All the best
Haluk

JL_Desert

10RPM
Oct 11, 2017
Widget2 Info Cycle Button definition:
I know it is not very convenient: (but you re very flexible)

in order to assign the button/key to change the information in Widget2 you have to do the following 3 steps:

in Options:
1) activate "Debug Info on"
2) activate Widget 4

During Race:
3) During driving you can find the number of the button you have pressed in Widget4 (small number in left corner). This number you have to enter in Options (see above (3)).

halukbay

25RPM
Feb 23, 2011
:) wow great. I will try and let you know.
But tomorrow...
One more thing. It is not that important but the grid always shows the entered name, so my name even I drive championship with an F1 driver. Is this normal?
Thank You for your great effort...

Jul 16, 2019
I can't get it to work for whatever reason, there's just no data when i'm driving on track. Am I meant to have it loaded before I start a race?

Coffer

250RPM
Dec 18, 2016
It's pretty inconsistent for me as well. It very rarely works as it should - more often than not it's flickering or it refuses to appear, no matter which order I load the app and the game in. It also seems to have some severe performance issues and the values are constantly getting scrambled after every tick.

JL_Desert

10RPM
Oct 11, 2017
App is programmed that it has second priority (the F1 2019 has 1st) That means that if GPU load is already 100% it is more likely that no Update of telemetry is seen. Check in task manager that F1 2019 has only approx.98% GPU usage. Try to start F1 2019 first, then TeamTelemetry.

Last edited:

halukbay

25RPM
Feb 23, 2011
Great update, thank you.
Just an idea for Widget 2.
Like you highlight player with yellow, if possible you can maybe also highlight teammate and rival with different colours. Just an idea....
All the best

JL_Desert

10RPM
Oct 11, 2017
JL_Desert updated Team Telemetry with a new update entry:

Team Telemetry

Version 0.0.1.13 / 27.07.2019

- Some bugfixes and improvents
- you can now use your own font for the widgets 0 - 3
- new Widget4 (Speedometer), incl. DRS reaction time functionality

========== Important Hint ==============================
New installer is now available. Go download this version from https://www.team-telemetry.de/download
or https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/team-telemetry.27638/

Uninstall old version (ClickOnce-Version)...
Read the rest of this update entry...

Bicardi

1RPM
Sep 27, 2013
Okay so i get we don't get the names from the telemetry now,

But would there be a way to fill in the list of names before the race so we can use it to stream league races?

Thanks in advance

angel038

100RPM
Oct 12, 2010
Hi, great work you made, i've just tried to use it in streaming live, and live was very poor, lots of frame drop, lag, until i stop using telemetry app, is there an issue?
Thanks

JL_Desert

10RPM
Oct 11, 2017
When one or not all widgets do not appear as an in game overlay, please start Team Telemetry after F1 2019.

altaar

1RPM
Nov 9, 2010
is it possible to display the names of the drivers for the online game (lobby or league) or to identify them before the race (database?)