Team ORSM

Now why do you think I closed as many visors as I could get away with?:facepalm::roflol:

And Ryan how's about updating the RD smiles? These ones truly suck! :thanks:

On behalf of the rest of the team I would like to personally apologise to Mr Callan for Dougs unwarranted and unprovoked attack on the RD smiles.

We at ORSM (Doug excluded) recognise the hard work RD put into making each RD smile "Special" and once again offer our sincere and humble apologies.

And

For the record Doug,

CRAIG LOWNDES IS A GOD AMONG BOYS.

On behalf of the rest of the team I would like to personally apologise to Mr Callan for Dougs unwarranted and unprovoked attack on the RD smiles.

We at ORSM (Doug excluded) recognise the hard work RD put into making each RD smile "Special" and once again offer our sincere and humble apologies.

And

For the record Doug,

CRAIG LOWNDES IS A GOD AMONG BOYS.

Tossa! haha........

What a monumental effort! I joined this team back when Unleashed was in it's infancy. I've Worked tirelessly alongside Krunch, Bacon, Mojo, Kevo, Doug and ChaosF1 to get Unleashed to where it is today. A mod that I believe is truly is second to none, even in it's unfinished state.

Every now and then the stars and moon align and that alignment allows you to be part of something very special. Without exception the boys in this team are the most talented group I have ever had the pleasure of working with.

So without further ado that I'm pleased to announce. V8Factor Unleashed.

Coming soon to a PC near you.

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 453 69.8%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 279 43.0%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 298 45.9%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 133 20.5%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 174 26.8%
Back