Team ORSM

I loved NR2K3 for when you got gear changes wrong on downshift and you blew a gear. If you had a sequential shift it was very difficult to put in any sort of lap times. When we ran the Bathurst 1000 events in NR2K3 with driver swaps and the beta V8 Mod (that never got released sadly :() I remember finishing with 2 gears left out of 5 :D awesome stuff. Was great but I am thinking this wouldnt be very realistic in V8Factor because the gear boxes dont have these sorts of problems, but would be cool if rF2 brings back things like cyl head failure, water pump, electrical, brakes, manifold & valve and some other random failure that motor racing really offers, we got this in GTR1 and 2 to some degree but seems to have been removed from the later sims as an option. I am hoping rF2 and future SimBin titles add this back in again, it really adds to the whole experience

lol, as she should.

I think I remember reading this but cant find where, will unleashed have a scene file released with it so we can do some 3d renders?

Would be cool wouldn't it? Seen some great renders of other cars done and they show off the models much better then screenshots. This is something that the others need to consider but I'd love to see it happen.:thumb:

Wow Greg. Looks like your the only true V8's fan. Right or wrong your the only replier to the question. Though I have to ask, You either have a photographic memory or you researched it. I work with this type of info all the time and I only got it 85% right from Still_Bacon first posted the question.

Interesting thing to note there, One driver features in all five seasons but not as the number one. Be interesting to go farther back.

Wow Greg. Looks like your the only true V8's fan. Right or wrong your the only replier to the question. Though I have to ask, You either have a photographic memory or you researched it. I work with this type of info all the time and I only got it 85% right from Still_Bacon first posted the question.

Interesting thing to note there, One driver features in all five seasons but not as the number one. Be interesting to go farther back.

Thanks Doug, to be honest I knew them all but 2005 I couldnt remember who came 4th. I'm a Lowndes fan and he is always close to a championship but hasnt sealed one for a while.

Craig Lowndes Supercars results

1999 V8Supercar Championship Series 1st Holden VT Commodore Holden Racing Team
2000 V8Supercar Championship Series 3rd Holden VT Commodore Holden Racing Team
2001 V8Supercar Championship Series 11th Ford AU Falcon Gibson Motor Sport
2002 V8Supercar Championship Series 7th Ford AU Falcon Gibson Motor Sport
2003 V8Supercar Championship Series 5th Ford BA Falcon Ford Performance Racing
2004 V8Supercar Championship Series 20th Ford BA Falcon Ford Performance Racing
2005 V8Supercar Championship Series 2nd Ford BA Falcon Team Betta Electrical
2006 V8Supercar Championship Series 2nd Ford BA Falcon Team Betta Electrical
2007 V8Supercar Championship Series 3rd Ford BF Falcon TeamVodafone
2008 V8Supercar Championship Series 4th Ford BF Falcon TeamVodafone
2009 V8Supercar Championship Series 4th Ford FG Falcon TeamVodafone
2010 V8Supercar Championship Series 4th Holden VE Commodore TeamVodafone

Australian Touring Car Championship.
1991 to 1998 the last year before the V8Supercars series started Lowndes managed 5 ATC championship wins.Then went on to win the first year of the V8 series as we know it today in the VT for HRT. Worst result was 17th driving a Lola T96/50 Zytek with RSM Marko Team in the International Formula 3000 Championship 1997 before he started in the V8 Series.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/antsphoto/5440901495/

Worst season for the V8's was 2004 drivng for FPR #6 Cat sponsored car when he managed 20th. I remember that year for Craig and it seamed even then that he couldn't take a trick. Every time he got himself up the front the car would fail in one way or the other. If there was a prize for the highest amount of DNF's for the year Lowndes would have won. The sister car didn't do much better with Glen Seton #5 coming in, in 15th over all.

When did the v8 supercars first race at the god coast indy?
1994 they first raced there with a win for John Bowe. It wasn't till 2002 that this race was a points round. The first points round race weekend was won by Jason Bargwanna in a VX Commodore for Garry Rodgers Motorsports.

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 15 11.5%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 13 9.9%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 13 9.9%
  • Thursday

Votes: 15 11.5%
  • Friday

Votes: 48 36.6%
  • Saturday

Votes: 78 59.5%