Team ORSM

oui, la altima n'est pas encore la vrai sur la vidéo.
La Volvo est en béta, reste de petite modification.
Mais j'avance doucement car j'ai beaucoup de travail dans ma vie. La nissan est en cours de travail ;-)
je vous fournit les voitures dès que possible :)

Awesome ! anychance of the dunlop series cars too for example the aaren russell car i attached

Attachments

• aaren-russell.jpg
    aaren-russell.jpg
    206 KB · Views: 1,167
Is there any plans for a 2014 or 2015 version with actual Mercedes, Volvo and Nissan models?
You seem to be forgetting that a new Holden is needed, and from next year a new Ford too. They probably need replacing anyway, cause the Holden and Ford currently in the mod are not the same as those currently competing.

I don't mean to offend or speak on behalf of Team ORSM, but I'm not aware on any plans for a new mod due to rFactor being outdated and the difficulties with rFactor 2. And I'm guessing it would take a long time to make 6 new OFFICIAL built from scratch models. You've got to wonder if they have the time, as this is probably just a hobby and they don't get paid.

That's just my take on it though, that's not an official statement by any means lol.

Yes, you can. If you can't select them in the Upgrades section for the car, then in the GameData/Vehicles/ORSM directory look for the ***upgrades.ini file for the particular car and there should be a section on Wheels. The Upgrade.ini files in the Community Content folder have all the wheel options included so you can copy and paste the section on the 5 spoke wheels into the Upgrades file for the car you need them for.

Gents,
I have huge respect for your work and have a long relationship with Mt Panorama.
My father grew up in Bathurst.
I won a schoolboys cross country event running the mountain in 1976.
Ive ridden it on a quick road bike.
and attended several meetings there incl the 1987 1000.
My Uncle raced in various classes including an XU1 in the 70s running as high as 5th before blowing a conrod on .........you guessed it.
I live in the UK now and driving the mountain is very atmospheric for me.

My point?
Sorry for waffling.
I was wondering if there is any chance that you will do an R Factor 2 conversion or authorise one?
The RF2 Club Scene is getting stronger all the time and I miss the mountain.
We did a race in GT3 on an excellent version but later discovered it was not authorised so now its gone.
Your consideration would be appreciated.
David
edit:
I will highlight
@krunch
@still_bacon
Edit #2
I hope its more helpful than annoying but here is the live broadcast.
I repeat that RD have removed the track and are not running races there anymore since we found it was unauthorised.
I am running a Porsche 911 GT3 in a tribute livery to Brock and Perkins. (P3 overall)

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea