Team ORSM

Best one i could find mate... not many photos out there of his helmets
Steve+Owen+V8+Supercars+Sandown+500+Practice+pkRgSFjV0dkl.jpg

Feedback, 2005CC season.
Ford Fujitsu #52 late.(Black car). Looks like it has the older shading layer on it. The sides are quite dark. The red cars look fine.
FPR painter credit missing car #6.
ORRCON cars have a number of issue but the one that stands out is the blue, yellow from the body to headlight are far off matching.
Team BOC. A small thing, the exhaust blackout is close to not matching the exhaust 3D model.
WPS exhaust blackout, are for three exhaust but set with two pipes 3D model. Also it looks like the old style chrome plate is still on and shows behind the new one. All cars.
Both black liveries, Logos on the side skirts are very low quality compared to the other liveries.
PMR. Windows, The holes are white, not holes at all on the side roll centre adjustment. Need to be black on the alpha.
WOW Sight & Sound. Team board missing. Or naming error.

Something a little strange.
This is the car in the pit bay.
upload_2014-6-30_9-35-7.png

See the headlights look like their on. The side windows are also bright, looking like there's light coming off them.
But...
upload_2014-6-30_9-37-16.png

Outside the bays the lights are as they should be, Off.
The track here is the 2005 version, Bathurst. It's the same for 2006 and 2010 versions. I tried the 2006 V8's season and it's the same. This is the first time I've notice this at all.
My in game setting...
upload_2014-6-30_9-47-56.png

I'll need to look at this with the newer models now.

The thing with the WOW Team board, I treated the 44 and 45 cars as the same team, so made 1 board for the pair of them. The 44 team board will work with 45. Otherwise I can knock together a pair of new boards for those cars tomorrow.

For the BOC cars, the exhaust blackouts were designed to go with exhaust 5. The placement is similar. They are slightly wider than exhaust 4 though.

The thing with the WOW Team board, I treated the 44 and 45 cars as the same team, so made 1 board for the pair of them. The 44 team board will work with 45. Otherwise I can knock together a pair of new boards for those cars tomorrow.

For the BOC cars, the exhaust blackouts were designed to go with exhaust 5. The placement is similar. They are slightly wider than exhaust 4 though.

Team board is a naming error. No need to make anything. Simple fix.

BOC upgrade ini I'd suggest maybe wrong. It's not a big issue. It's pretty close anyway.

It's only what I see that's wrong. I can fix them but Bacon needs to know so it's corrected and updated in the Dropbox install. Some things are small enough that it could be over looked but it still pays to mention them.
No need to worry about it.

On the windows and headlights in the pit bays.
The three new cars (VE, BF & FG) don't have this happen. The older cars (VY,VZ & BA) all do on all versions of Bathurst.
It's a materiel setting when importing to gmt.
Before you ask. No, there's no fix. Will there be, Doubt it. It's obviously not a issue that anyone has noticed before or mentioned after this long. Doesn't take away from your racing.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back