Team ORSM

I've started on the Merc, only thing is, once again. I dont know whether i need to do wheels, tires etc or how to work the rFactor Max2010 plugins. I am just a modeler, i have asked for help, but so far ive had nothing
e632.PNG

Attachments

• e631.PNG
    e631.PNG
    220.6 KB · Views: 809
They are not available for download, but I can send it to you in an email. Just let me know which GoPro car you want (white and/or black) then let me know what number you want the car to be along with what name will go on the window.

Hi,
Is it possible to paint the tyres ? I see there in the veh file as Extra6, but whatever I name them they don`t show in game, example:
veh file: Extra6=", 13_LDR_3Skins\Misc\13_LDR_3Sidewall.dds"
team folder :13_LDR_3Skins\Misc\13_LDR_3Sidewall

thanks for the skins... I wish the cockpits could be improved upon, seem to let the rest of the mod down a little IMO. (ford not to bad but the Holden one seems low detail ie: octagonal like steering wheel) compared to other high quality mods like enduracers, blancpain etc. I really wish i could do it myself to contribute to the community.

if you read this and worked on the cockpits please don't read as criticism (heck, i cant do any modding lol, you've done way better then me) im just saying with a rehashing/refreshing of the cockpits this mod would be even more awesome

the skins were originally just for my own use, but a few people seemed interested in them, having Holdens with Nissan/Volvo and Merc badges is far from ideal, but Rfactor has mostly been abandoned by most which is a shame since RFactor 2 was announced, about 10 years ago,lol not to sure what people see in RFactor 2 and the modding is pain, if you just want to tweak the GDB file or something
so seeing the Nissan/Volvo and Merc in RFactor1 is very doubtful, I did contemplate having a go myself at modelling having used blender with little success creating faces for Fifa, so any cockpit upgrades are probably a no go aswell

Hi I was just wondering if someone would be able to make 2 skins from past V8supercar seasons for the CustomSeries mod? I know its abit of a big ask but if anyones interested in taking up the challenge I'd be very greatful

#4 Stone Brothers Racing: Marcos Ambrose/Russell Ingall 2003 shared endurance scheme

#34 Garry Rogers Motorsport: Garth Tander 2003 (1 pic is of VX but still same just start of season before VY upgrade)

Cheers guys
04-Autos-al-limite-V.jpg
18123.jpg
Crop_4 Ambrose-1728.jpg
Tander AGP 03-HMS.jpg
7863727924_f9f05f2ba4_o.png
#4 Rear.png
Tander 03 rear.png

Last edited:
made a start on both cars:

not to sure on some of the sponsors (outlined in green) so any help on those

just to be sure:
Holden number 34, Tander on windows ?
Ford number 4, ingall on windows or ingall and ambrose ?

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.