Team ORSM

I wanted to get some feedback from other users, to what settings they have the brake pressure set at. Currently mine is set at 97% can absolutely stand on the brake pedal when braking without the back stepping out or brakes locking, with smooth gear down changes. I use the old Marcos Ambrose technique... wait wait wait then from 6th to 2nd for example.

Every PC is different so the setting can/ dose vary. The choice of controller makes a difference also. This is one eerier were it's a personal choice. As you can see from the posts above people are running a variance of between 75 to 97. If as you say your running 97 and can not get the car to lock brakes it maybe the sensitivity setting on your controller.

Different with every mod for me. Some cars lock up easy even when low Brake bias to the front some not.
F1 is always try to have close to 100%, WTM i drive with 90 %, V8's if remember correctly also. And Clio's i even can drive with 60:40 and 100%.

Ok. I have a question for you guys.

Do you still need help finding assorted things (to do with liveries/suits/helmets from 07-10)? I may be able to help. Not in a huge way but in a smaller way. I'm interested in getting this mod as much as the next guy so if I can help by finding pics just holla and I'll get onto it. Just PM/email/post what team/driver/thing it is you need.

dev

P.S I may as well offer my services for research only (I'm a terrible modder/painter. lol) as I'm not doing terribly much atm.

Thanks Dev. ATM we're working on the helmets. I have all the drivers from 07 to 2010 done so we,re right for those. With the helmets I've be researching each one as I start on it. Not that I've managed to do many yet I haven't found it to hard to get good pics. If I do in the future I'll be sure to ask for some help.

Does anyone find the Bathurst track is a little inaccurate in some places?

don't get me wrong, the track is fantastic, but i personally think there are a few areas where the track is not accurate to the actual track dimensions. ( based on watching onboard footage).

Thoughts?

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea