Team ORSM

Thanks guys.

We are working hard on getting everything set for a big release in the future, but there will still be a lot of down time for you until it is ready.

Everyone in the team is focusing whatever spare time we have to doing this, but we are nearly all family men, and also need to spend some time with the family.

I would be presuming there is not many of you out there willing to make donations for a lawyer for us to negotiate our divorce settlements!!!

In the meantime, keep tweaking those set ups, and getting the most out of the game, and we will unleash the next installment as soon as we can.

Hi All.

V 1.3 has now been out for a few months, and there should be some solid times and set ups floating around.

We thought we would give everyone the opportunity to share your warez, while we prepare ours..

To start the ball rolling, here's a little something we prepared earlier...

Attachments

• ORSM Bathurst.svm
    3.8 KB · Views: 503
  • ORSM Bathurst.zip
    1.3 KB · Views: 276
I would be presuming there is not many of you out there willing to make donations for a lawyer for us to negotiate our divorce settlements!!!

lol make those payable to the "ORSM Widow's Club".

I guess I gotta thank our wives "ORSM Widow's Club" for not just putting up with all the late nights but for allowing us the time to pursue our hobby.

To our lovely wives/girlfriends/children/ It's a huge thanks from me.

Whats with the "edged" posts bit? If the physics are about to change again why spend more time on setups that may not be any good? If you think thats a slight on "the best mod team" then thats your problem and scince when is asking a legitimate question in one post "harassing"?

1) One of the best mod teams - I never said THE best.

2) You can ask a legitimate question in many ways other than 'what's the point?', like some 14 year old responds when asked to do his homework.

3) I am sick of people's ungratefulness for mod teams. These mods are free and in some cases as good as full games. Just show respect, sincerity and gratitude instead of posting petty posts.

4) If you don't know the point to something then why do you expect others to tell you? You do have a brain I presume? Figure it out for yourself. What is the point in asking what is the point? The answer - none.

I have a question about the Grill Tape.
I have it 80% but the oil temp is never is more then 85 degrees.
Even when i put it on 0% the max is always 85. I know the optimal is 95 degrees but there is no way i can reach it. :)

lol, I was about to post the very same thing! Water Temp doesn't get hot running in the desert with 80% grill tape. I would have thought 80% grill tape would be used for a top 10 shoot out or small amount of laps before overheating.

OK im an FVR freak they also are a v8supercar mod team and i have bagged orsm for there mod and for being late on release and what not but i have learnt that this is a pretty good mod and this mod team works hard to do this stuff, in fact they are like fVR in the working hard bit so people all i have to say is do not bag mod teams what so ever including the two best mod teams FVR and orsm. also im looking forward to this release it will be cool :biggrin:

Muzarati..

Whats the point of tweaking the setups... Well in real terms it can achieve 2 things.

1. If the Mod is released with the 1.3 Physics (because we don't get any poor feedback and the choice is made to keep the physics as they because we haven't found further improvements), then you will be ahead of the pack with your setup.

2. If the mod is released with new physics, then you will have more practice in dialing in an ORSM V8.

Either way, the point is you get better at racing and more proficient at tweaking the car to handle the way you drive, and the effects each adjustment makes.

I'll leave the rest up to you to choose.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back