TC-65 Ford falcon Rallye Sprint @ MT Panomara 67 -Tue 30 April 2013

Endurance.jpg

Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM GTL
Class: TC65 Ford falcon Rallye Sprint ( Download ) Extra liveries ( Download )
Track: MT Panorama 67 - 6.21km ( Download )

See Main Forum for Official Race Time Clock
This is a Endurance event :
Qualification start time: GMT 19.00 ( 30 min )
Race start time: GMT 19.30 (23 laps)

Note 1: Ford falcon Rallye Sprint with the liveries that come with the mod and the extra set from the second download
Note 2: We are using the SIMBIN lobby for this event. See here how to switch lobby

Server password: click here
Racing rules: click here

Entry List:
  1. Rupe Wilson
  2. Knut Omdal Tveito
  3. Tim Ling
  4. Jack Smith
  5. Peter van Zanten
  6. Hans Sneep
  7. Yves Larose
  8. Philip Brown
  9. Andreas Löffler
  10. Neil Gault
  11. Warren Schembri
  12. Antonio Tavares
  13. Jorge Ferreira
  14. Roland Warmenhoven
  15. Mate Orban
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
Rules:

This is being held in our Club, using Club Rules, and should be driven in that spirit.

Just did some practice on the Dedicated Server following Rupe directions and it worked beautifully.

Did a stop/go practice and fuel/tire change.

Just to add as Rupe mentioned, when leaving after a pit stop, the pitlane is actuallly right next to the track. you must stay to the "left" right to the end of the pitlane before you enter the track or you get a stop/go penalty.. now you know why I practiced a stop/go penalty.

The falcon is really a fun car to drive on this track but small errors can cause big problems

Sign me up please

Hello, and Welcome to our club..:)

Our group of driver are real friendly, if you need anything just shout out.. we will get back to you asap
Here is our tips and hints section ( CLICK ) full of great tips picked up over the years ..
Any problems you run into or technical questions can be asked in HERE or if its specific the the event just ask in that post..

Hello, and Welcome to our club..:)

Our group of driver are real friendly, if you need anything just shout out.. we will get back to you asap
Here is our tips and hints section ( CLICK ) full of great tips picked up over the years ..
Any problems you run into or technical questions can be asked in HERE or if its specific the the event just ask in that post..

Thanks for the welcome Rube!!
I am still very new to GTL itself but I couldn't resist a race around Mt Panorama. Did 20 laps last night on the track, albeit in the wrong car :). Was lots of fun and really looking forward to Tuesday.

Not expecting too much from myself other than some good fun and apologies in advance if I smash into anyone :)

Quick question, race is scheduled to start GMT 19.30 meaning that it will start at these times in the following time zones:
BST 20:30
CET 21:30

Is this correct?

yep that is correct..:)
At 1900GMT (20:00BST) the server will advance to qually for 30mins I would like all drivers to be there for the begining of qually if possible
you will find guys in there before this time having a practice and doing final adjustments and talking on t/speak,, exchanging setups and helping out.(look out for guys over the weekend also, ) ill post if im on the server..

As long as you follow our simple club rules found HERE we should all have good fun.:)
This is being held in our Club, using Club Rules, and should be driven in that spirit.

see you on track:thumbsup:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea