TC-65 Class @Donington Park GP -Tue 1st October 2013

flyertc65.jpg

Server name: 1RACEDEPARTMENT.COM GTL
Class: TC-65 Default class
Track: Doninginton Park GP(default)

See Main Forum for Official Race Time Clock

------------------------- Race 1 ---------------------------------
Practice start time: GMT 19.00 (20 mins)
Qualification start time: GMT 19.20 (single lap)
Race start time: GMT 19.30 ( 13 laps)
------------------------- Race 2 ----------------------------------
Practice start time: GMT 19.50 (20 mins)
Qualification start time: GMT 20.10 (single lap)
Race start time: GMT 20.20 ( 13 laps )

Note1: CLUB RACING RULES for GTL Please Read
Note 2: Only default liveries please
Note 3: We are using the SIMBIN lobby for this event. See here how to switch lobby
Note 4: You must choose a different car for each race
Note 5: We run Super-Pole qualification: You only get a single attempt to set a time (1 Out-lap + 1 timed lap). If you mess it up, tough luck!

Server password: click here
Racing rules: click here

Entry List:
  1. Rupe wilson
  2. Andrew James
  3. Hans Sneep
  4. Mike Bishop
  5. Antonio Tavares
  6. Milos Litavec
  7. Krzysztof Babij
  8. Paul Bennett
  9. Denis Betty
  10. Jack smith
  11. Ken Hunter
  12. Allan Ramsbottom
  13. Steven Walker
  14. Roland Warmenhoven
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
Rules:
Below are the cars you can choose from. Next week you have to choose 2 different cars. you cant pick a car you have already used, Only when you have used every car can you start again.:)
Abarth 1000TC -
Mini Cooper -
Alfa Romeo GTA -
Lotus Cortina -
Jaguar MkII -
Ford Falcon -
Ford Mustang -

Its up to you guys to pick your cars

This is being held in our Club, using Club Rules, and should be driven in that spirit.

Last edited:
Yes please, sign me up. No idea what cars I will use. Any recommendations? Not necessarily the fastest for this track, I just want fun.

Last edited:
In as usual, Alfa GTA

[edit] . and Abarth 1000 TC for the other race. Rupe, I have a suggestion: perhaps it was a good idea to list the chosen cars in front of the signed drivers names, so that every week we can check if no one, by distraction, chooses the same car before running them all?

Last edited:
Below are the cars you can choose from. Next week you have to choose 2 different cars. you cant pick a car you have already used, Only when you have used every car can you start again.:)
Abarth 1000TC -
Mini Cooper -
Alfa Romeo GTA -
Lotus Cortina -
Jaguar MkII -
Ford Falcon -
Ford Mustang -

In as usual, Alfa GTA

[edit] . and Abarth 1000 TC for the other race. Rupe, I have a suggestion: perhaps it was a good idea to list the chosen cars in front of the signed drivers names, so that every week we can check if no one, by distraction, chooses the same car before running them all?

when you sign up next time you can also list the cars you have used last time out . there may be some last minute changes so no point doing it before the race starts.
i expect no cheating in this. i will have a little check just to make sure and id hate to have to remind somebody of there error.

the white line rule is in full effect..

After watching the replays from the last track Imola i have to say i was very disappointed in a few people.
why you think its ok to cheat i dont know not only are you letting your selves down but also your fellow drivers..SHAME ON YOU. If winning is all that matters above fair play i fell sorry for you.
from cutting the last corner on your qually lap to get a better run on the first straight to running wide on corners to keep your speed up, straight lining the chicane the list goes on. i know what times are possible round these tracks in certain cars i have a good few years of Data to look at in the server records. I know we have fast drivers in our club and i know what times some of the Aliens set also ..
So let this be a lesson to all i will not stand for it any more, Start driving and behaving like gentleman drivers or i will be letting you sit on the sidelines for a time out. trust me 30 days without racing can be a real bummer

Hey, please sign me out. Sorry! My wheel is giving me problems - I am going to attempt to fix it tomorrow. I can't really get away with a controller on GTL, but I can just about get away with it on Race 07, so I am going to jump events. I'd rather avoid a jerky frustrating drive. If I get it fixed (or rather, if my friend gets it fixed!) I'll be back next week. I've loved the GTL events so far, so part of me is mourning missing out on this one. Have great races today!

Hello Tony,
we are using Donington gp :)
No, I think you missed my point. I meant if we are to use all of the cars from TC-65 and we cannot re-use, it's hard to choose the most appropriate car for the current track without prior knowledge of the forthcoming circuits. Or is that the cunning plan :ninja:
I would take this opportunity to suggest two other options with your kind indulgence. Allow free choice for the first event but remove after each race the most popular car until your left with a one car final race. Or alternatively remove the car driven by the race winner. Whatever way you go I'm sure it will be good. My race time is limited now as I'm planning the various series for 2014 at the "other place" ;)

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.