• Welcome to the largest (sim) racing website in the world!
    Blurring the line between real and virtual motorsports.

AU Tatuus FT-50 @ Zandvoort Sun 21 Jul 2019

Discussion in 'rFactor 2 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Jamie, Jul 8, 2019.

Added to Calendar: 21-07-19
  1. Pappa_G_27

Pappa_G_27
    Premium

Ratings:
    +153
    Holy crap @Tony that was intense. More like 27 laps within 1 second. Just wasn't quick enough in the final sector to get a run on you. Pity I had to lift to save fuel in the last couple of laps and not push you right to the end. I should have gone with 25L not 24L. In hindsight I probably may have just made it, but didn't want to do a Jamie. :D

• Haha Haha x 3
    • Beer Beer x 1
  2. ZeroRisk

ZeroRisk
    Pro racing driver for hire! (according to ACC) Premium

Ratings:
    +825
    Really sorry mate. I've had crap with my internet all day and only just received the message reminder.
    PC is in bits now as thought my new MB and CPU were arriving during the week last week.
    Apologies guys.

3. Fred Locklear

Fred Locklear
    Moving bollard Premium

Ratings:
    +764
    Kind of a bummer of a race here.
    I blame Ashley. Whenever he is in a race my luck goes bad :)

At start, I saw cars going three wide going into the first turn so I was cautious going into T1. Car in front checked up, I tapped him, but that was fine, but then I was immediately submarined from behind. Couple others got caught up in the mess. Was a bit aggressive trying to get back into things, and tapped someone and then spun myself. Thought I spun the other and waited, but actually didn't spin them.

After the race, I looked at the replay to see what happened in T1. I probably should be angry, but I'm just disappointed. The driver I got rear ended by didn't wait for me to rejoin...and was the same person I caught up to, thought I spun him out and waited unnecessarily. I know the labels suck in rf2 and it is difficult to tell who is who, (I didn't know who hit me until I saw the replay) but if ya cause a wreck, maybe ya should wait for the guys who are still stuck in the gravel pointed in the wrong direction, before rejoining yourself.

4. ephraem sudario

ephraem sudario
    Premium

Ratings:
    +6
    My power went out!!! You have to be kidding me...Mr. Gibbs...I cry...I practiced all week just to pace 1:35 for nothing...

Noob here...lol

• Beer Beer x 2
  5. ephraem sudario

ephraem sudario
    Premium

Ratings:
    +6
    So sorry man..I had power issues!! I was literally sweating to try to get my PC to work!! Got so mad...I had to step out...lol sorry guys..real bummer. Practiced all dam week!!!

• Beer Beer x 1
  6. Paul Glover

Paul Glover
    RaceDepartment Social Media Manager & Podcast Host Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +1,091
    My sincere apologies, I had completely forgotten about this event!

• Beer Beer x 1
  7. Thiago Willemann

Thiago Willemann
    Premium

Ratings:
    +4
    if i can fill the last slot here i am
    im in just got the day off

8. Jamie

Jamie
    APIA RACING Staff

Ratings:
    +446
    This is an Aussie server Thiago. Race was about 4 hours ago

• Haha Haha x 1
  9. millen

millen
    Premium

Ratings:
    +220
    Argh, so annoyed I couldn't get my PC working to join the race... then I come in here and everyone saying how good the race was... boo. :( :D
    rF2 crashed 3 times on me in the practice and quali sessions... never had any issues with it before...
    Kept freezing on screen but the game/FFB was still active in the background...
    Last crash the screen went all RGB colours and there was was boxes all over the screen, I feared the worst that my GPU had carked it...
    Ran FurMark and Unigine for an hour or so each and no issues what so ever... card maxed out at 77 degrees and sat there with 70% fan... stable...

So have uninstalled and re-installed rF2 in the hopes that might fix it. Will do GPU drivers as well...
    Really disappointed, as I was getting quicker each session, even made my own custom livery for this race...
    More FT-50 races to come? :p

• Beer Beer x 1
  10. Tony

Tony
    APIA RACING Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +715
    Real bad luck Brendan, It was a terrible race mate, boring as hell :whistling: :)
    Will definitely be doing more races with this car soon.

• Haha Haha x 1
  11. Damien van de Velde

Damien van de Velde
    Premium

Ratings:
    +105
    Mate, i got the corner wrong!! My fault entirely!!

• Beer Beer x 1
  12. Tony

Tony
    APIA RACING Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +715
    And you got on the podium, great job:)

13. HDrury42

HDrury42
    Premium

Ratings:
    +68
    Sorry mate, these races are at 6am for me and a power cut ****ed with my alarm.

• Beer Beer x 1
  14. El-ahrairah

El-ahrairah
    Prince with a thousand enemies Premium

Ratings:
    +185
    Apologies. I completely zoned out for this one. I realized at like 10pm that I'd forgotten.

• Beer Beer x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.