rF2 Tatuus FT-50 @ Zandvoort Sun 21 Jul 2019

rFactor 2 Racing Club event

Jamie

APIA RACING
maxresdefault.jpg

One of S397's best tracks makes it's debut at the Aussie RD with brand new free content , the Tatuus FT-50.

Please note this is a FIXED SETUP event.

Welcome to the Aussie RD racing club! This is the place to be for relaxed, friendly racing and our events are open to everybody from rookies to the seasoned pros. You will always find people around your level to battle with, so jump on in! If you need any help the don't hesitate to ask on TeamSpeak... there's no such thing as a stupid question!

All premium members can sign up for this event. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow to check your community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Join us as a Premium Member

Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate as well and become a premium member.

Club Racing Rules: Click Here
TeamSpeak and Club Racing Password: Click Here
Teamspeak Installation Guide: Click here
>> Updated Incident Reporting Method <<

We highly recommend the use of Crew Chief. It's an audio spotter that tells you when cars are alongside, greatly increasing your awareness and reducing unnecessary incidents. You can download it here.

Server Name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM AU #1
Cars: Tatuus FT-50
Track: Zandvoort

Sunday: 21/07/19
Practice: 20:00 AEST (10:00 GMT) - 30 minutes
Qualifying: 20:30 AEST (10:30 GMT) - 20 minutes

Warmup: 20:50 AEST (10:50 GMT) - 5 minutes
Race: 20:55 AEST (10:55 GMT) - 45 minutes

Entry List
  1. Tony (ask me anything on Teamspeak)
  2. ZeroRisk
  3. Aidan Keranen
  4. Stephen Gibb
  5. Fred Locklear
  6. Matt
  7. Paul Glover
  8. alexSchmurtz
  9. Pappa_G_27
  10. Leigh Nielsen
  11. Damien van de Velde
  12. avenger82
  13. Jeremy Talbot
  14. ephraem sudario
  15. Ashley Cowan
  16. millen
  17. Ingemar Petersson
  18. Baker048
  19. beorn2
  20. El-ahrairah
  21. HDrury42
  22. MoerasGrizzly
  23. Valrys
  24. Lutis
  25. Kresh
  26. Free Slot
Reserves please stay off of the server when official practice starts. Staff will let you know via TeamSpeak if and when you can enter.

Reserve list
  1. Reserve
  2. Reserve

UTP#1

Last edited by a moderator:
Keen to try one, we have never done it and the tatuus is great at default, suck it up princess:)
****ing stupid idea, what's the point? Having a fixed setup is not going to help slow people suddenly become as fast as the faster people. Some people like to tinker with the setup and those who don't just get the setup from Simon. If default is so good, then the fixed setup crowd can use that.

I'm not a princess either! :mad:

Either way, we'll just run it as it comes then. Still don't see the point of a fixed setup.

Last edited:

Tony

APIA RACING
****ing stupid idea, what's the point? Having a fixed setup is not going to help slow people suddenly become as fast as the faster people. Some people like to tinker with the setup and those who don't just get the setup from Simon. If default is so good, then the fixed setup crowd can use that.

I'm not a princess either! :mad:

Either way, we'll just run it as it comes then. Still don't see the point of a fixed setup.
just thought it would be interesting for everyone to be on the same setup as a change of pace

just thought it would be interesting for everyone to be on the same setup as a change of pace

I was just grumpy at the time, I should not have an issue with fixed setup at the moment as I don't have time to set the car up anyway :(
I used Simon's LMP2 setup as he gave it to me for Lemans and that worked out great :)

Jamie

APIA RACING
I was just grumpy at the time, I should not have an issue with fixed setup at the moment as I don't have time to set the car up anyway :(
I used Simon's LMP2 setup as he gave it to me for Lemans and that worked out great :)
I’m glad you are onside now Sean. We don’t want you unhappy.:D
It’s the first time we have run a fixed setup event in years, if my memory serves me correctly.
Good luck for the race. I’m disappointed to miss it.

I’m glad you are onside now Sean. We don’t want you unhappy.:D
It’s the first time we have run a fixed setup event in years, if my memory serves me correctly.
Good luck for the race. I’m disappointed to miss it.
:D
It has been a long time since we had a fixed setup, probably more than 2 year back I think.
Pity you'll be away, especially with this being a new car to try.
I think I just missed you two on the AMS server tonight.

Jamie

APIA RACING
:D
It has been a long time since we had a fixed setup, probably more than 2 year back I think.
Pity you'll be away, especially with this being a new car to try.
I think I just missed you two on the AMS server tonight.
Yeah, shame about that. Wanted to spend a bit of time with the girls before I go away tomorrow. See you in a couple of weeks.:thumbsup:

How much money have you spend on your current simracing hardware

• €0-150

Votes: 95 18.5%
  • €151-500

Votes: 138 26.8%
  • €501-1000

Votes: 88 17.1%
  • €1001-1500

Votes: 43 8.4%
  • €1501-3000

Votes: 51 9.9%
  • €3001-5000