Tatuus F3-020 physics files

Hi all,

I would like to know if there is a way to get to the .hdv file for Tatuus F3-020 car. The vehicle folder shows two .mas files, one of which is encrypted an cannot be opened with a MAS utility tool. I presume the .hdv file is in there.

Does anyone know of a way to get acces to the .hdv file for the car, or opening the encrypted file?

Thanks!

Attachments

• Tatuus mas.PNG
    Tatuus mas.PNG
    11 KB · Views: 91
Last edited:
Hi all,

I would like to know if there is a way to get to the .hdv file for Tatuus F3-020 car. The vehicle folder shows two .mas files, one of which is encrypted an cannot be opened with a MAS utility tool. I presume the .hdv file is in there.

Does anyone know of a way to get acces to the .hdv file for the car, or opening the encrypted file?

Thanks!
If folks could open the encrypted files, we probably would be flooded with pirated DLC items. Since we are not...
Some users have attempted to guess the name of the hdv file and placed it in the same folder as the encrypted mas file.

Hi all,

Thanks!

Nope. It's encrypted for a reason as they get data from Tatuus, that Tatuus don't want to give away I guess :)

If folks could open the encrypted files, we probably would be flooded with pirated DLC items. Since we are not...
Some users have attempted to guess the name of the hdv file and placed it in the same folder as the encrypted mas file.
Ok, I guessed there would be slim chance of that. But what’s the idea behind guessing the file name?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back