rF2 Tatuus Asia @ Okayama - Sat 17 August 2019

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Having the same problem as Ingemar. Trying to get in but it keeps freezing.

Last edited:
Great race with @Pauli Ahonen
Incase you coudn't see it in chat. Sorry for the early brake there in race 2 after the pass. I mistook the penultimate corner for the last corner there :whistling: Just learned the track right before the event and still could not easily memorize it.

Either everyone else was having a really bad day, or I had an extremely good one for some reason, since I was racing people tonight that easily leave me in the dust any other day. So great fun, lovely cars. Thanks for the race!

Sorry if I was a bit all over the place or hesitant to overtake for seemingly no reason, but I was doing my best (and in case of the overtake opportunities, it is generally a lack of confidence I tend to have to "send it", as Crew Chief would say).

I’ve just started racing and can’t quite get up to the speed of u guys hopefully I will learn and get up to somewhere near you all

Had to completely reinstall RF2 to get it to work again...all 57 GB of it :(. Don't know what went wrong, nothing was installed AFAIK between yesterday when I practiced and now. After the RF2 splash screen, just all black and the mouse disappears.

Can someone from the race send me what the faster lap times were, just to know if I was near the pace or not compared to when I practiced last night?

Can i ask what setups u used, 1‘22 guys?

I ran with max aero at front, minimum aero rear, height 2,2-3,3
Soft Springs, 0 toe front, reartoe +0,083 and stock camber. Short gearing

In the tight slow corners it always had such a nervous ass

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back