rF2 Tatuus Asia @ Okayama - Sat 17 August 2019

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Can i ask what setups u used, 1‘22 guys?

I ran with max aero at front, minimum aero rear, height 2,2-3,3
Soft Springs, 0 toe front, reartoe +0,083 and stock camber. Short gearing

In the tight slow corners it always had such a nervous ass
I had pretty much that plus lowered ride height, slower rear bumps, stiffer rear arb, less camber especially at the rear. So i was doing everything i could to introduce some oversteer. Radiator at "100" and one step more brake duct blanking.
In slow stuff you just had to have gradual throttle input.

Thanks I appreciate it :thumbsup:...but I forgot to say "in a private message"; posting lap times of any kind on the forum is not allowed :unsure:
I think that is more for before the races. After the races I don't think anyone minds.

Can i ask what setups u used, 1‘22 guys?

I ran with max aero at front, minimum aero rear, height 2,2-3,3
Soft Springs, 0 toe front, reartoe +0,083 and stock camber. Short gearing

In the tight slow corners it always had such a nervous ass

I hopped in the car first time yesterday. The only things I changed were lower front height, max rear arb and softer dampers and springs. I'm not sure there is that much to make the balance different with this car in the setup. In hindsight it was too understeery, but I could also stand on the gas without any hint of oversteer.

but I forgot to say "in a private message"; posting lap times of any kind on the forum is not allowed :unsure:
Speaking of which, it was kinda distracting to hear the "dings" of your chat messages about what laptimes are people doing right in the middle of a race.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back