TAG Heuer Porsche MyTeam | spood

MyTeam TAG Heuer Porsche MyTeam | spood 1.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
MyTeam items for the F1 games
Hello! Very nice livery, love it.
One question: Will it be poissible for an update where you remove the logo from the car/helmet/suit and make a porsche badge that is not invisible?
thanks!
hi bro, could you help me? when I download the file it is in .rar and I can't use it ... do you know what I could do?

Livery looks perfect ingame! just one thing, for me the glove asset .d is akkermans glove and not the porsche one you made. when i tried to import it to another ERP it changed from the 70th anniversery to the the akkerman gloves with importing your asset. idk if that supposed to be like this but i thought giving you a headsup!

hi bro, could you help me? when I download the file it is in .rar and I can't use it ... do you know what I could do?
Sure,
1. Download winrar or 7zip
2. Open the file with any of those programs
3. Drag contents to your desktop
4. Open your game location
5. Drag files from the copy paste folder to you game folder
6. Load the game, should be the casper livery/helmet/suit

I have a quick question, how do you have two colours on the front wing endplates? like its red on the outisde and black on the inside. When I do my liveries I can only get them to be one colour on both sides.

Last edited:
renjiro2020 updated TAG Heuer Porsche MyTeam | spood with a new update entry:

v1.3 - New helmet (part 1)

What's new in this update?
- New helmet (black version only for now, white version will be uploaded following this one soon)

Some info :
Extra content (pitcrews, garage, rainjacket, etc) won't be added as I don't have the game so it makes it 100x more complicated to make them work. I've sent the files for the extra content to my mod testers but the files didn't work ingame, so please do understand for the lack of updates.

Pictures :
View attachment 557448
[ATTACH...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi, i've installed the mod but the car livery sponsors are blurry. I've got the texture streaming on high and i've tried validating game files and reinstalling but still blurry. Any other suggestions? Hope I can get it fixed coz this mod looks awesome!

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 94 91.3%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 16 15.5%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 16 15.5%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 12 11.7%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 28 27.2%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 35 34.0%