TAG Heuer Porsche MyTeam | spood

MyTeam TAG Heuer Porsche MyTeam | spood 1.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
MyTeam items for the F1 games
renjiro2020 submitted a new resource:

2021 Porsche MyTeam | spood - Based off the in real life Porsche 99X Electric / TAG Heuer Porsche Formula E

Welcome to the TAG Heuer Porsche MyTeam Mod
View attachment 497405
This mod is mainly based off the in real life Porsche Formula E Team. This mod is not a recreation of the team so it is not supposed to be 100% accurate.

This mod includes :
- Custom Race Suits
- 2 Optional Liveries
- Custom Gloves, Boots, Cap

SPECIAL...

Read more about this resource...

Hello I have a problem with the sponsors of my team who are on the race suit (sorry for my bad english)

Attachments

• Problem Race Suit.png
    Problem Race Suit.png
    466.6 KB · Views: 196
Very much like racing legend 420’s for last year game! Have a look at his if you need an example on what to do in future updates :)
hello mate i'm aware that there has already been a mod like this before, but really these two mods are completely seperate. this is my mod and i won't copy another's just because it is a similar concept

Wasn’t insinuating you copied mate. Just saying if you need inspiration on what to add or any slight changes to livery/suits/team look just take a look at his :) I’d love this to be the best looking as possible and just trying to provide a way for you to keep adding onto this great mod :)

Wasn’t insinuating you copied mate. Just saying if you need inspiration on what to add or any slight changes to livery/suits/team look just take a look at his :) I’d love this to be the best looking as possible and just trying to provide a way for you to keep adding onto this great mod :)
thanks but i dont need anyone to tell me what to do :)

Such a well made mod, well done!

Sadly I don't have the Braking point content pack, so I cannae play this mod :(

Is the Braking Point content pack the only way to get custom skins... Greedy EA

Such a well made mod, well done!

Sadly I don't have the Braking point content pack, so I cannae play this mod :(

Is the Braking Point content pack the only way to get custom skins... Greedy EA
it isnt the only way but it is the easiest way for sure, but i suggest you buy it because pretty much most of the skin mods uses the content of the braking point pack

it isnt the only way but it is the easiest way for sure, but i suggest you buy it because pretty much most of the skin mods uses the content of the braking point pack
How can I use it the hard way? I'm just furious at EA that they're almost forcing us to buy the bloody DLC for 5 pounds, and really don't want to give in to them haha

Hi, I really love this mod and I just wanted to ask if you are still working on this? It's great and I would love to see pit crews, helmets, departments and etc. Keep up the good work!

Hello I have a problem with the sponsors of my team who are on the race suit (sorry for my bad english)
First you need to select a base livery for your car, one that shows your sponsors, than you turn off all of it.

Your driversuit and helmet just replicate every sponsors from your car.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.