T500 Ferrari Wheel Modding Service

Status
Not open for further replies.
The steering wheel has arrived this morning ......
All amazing.
But there is one problem. I can not configure the Sim Pro display.
I do not create the profile and I do not find the directory Rfactor,
Do you know how to help me?

Upvote 0
You can use SIMSLI - doesn't support all sims out there but some that the SimDisplay software doesn't support, i.e. pCARS, and it has some additional features as well.

Tom

Upvote 0
Updates
NEW SHIFTPADDLE MOD
Turn Up the Volume, its a bit quiet recorded!;)
-No more Doubleshifts !!!
-High end pushbuttons build in
-great feedback
-Works on PC and PS3
-short throw fitting
Available for all future orders as for those already got a custom wheel made, just contact me.
Also there will be a complete NEW website i start soon since i closed my pc hardware store and focus on simracing now. All future orders from 1.6 be handled much faster then before.
The new site will come along with a NEW modification to the upcoming Ferrari 458 challenge addon wheel!!
Greets Kai aka Modmate

Upvote 0
An essential upgrade I think! My original TM setup lasted a month I think...

Do you NKK for these Kai? Did you consider offering carbon look paddles as well? Or maybe anodizing:) ?

/Jessun

Upvote 0
An essential upgrade I think! My original TM setup lasted a month I think...

Do you NKK for these Kai? Did you consider offering carbon look paddles as well? Or maybe anodizing:) ?

/Jessun

Hi,
Yes i use NKK for the MOD, ive tried alot different buttons and so on but this came out at the best possible solution. Feels fantastic while driving.;)
The paddles itself will stay stock due to space limitations and the fact that it would get a bit too expensive to change all that. Right now i will offer the shiftpaddle MOD for 25€, so pretty affordable and even interesting for PS3 drivers as stock addition.
The clutchpeddals in future will be different though.

Greets Kai

Upvote 0
Hello Kai,

I still have your modified wheel which is just an amazing piece of art and works great.

Do you happen to know if there exists a cable that actually firs to the slot at the backside of the wheel? I would like to extend my steer column and therfore I need an extension cable...

Thanks!

Upvote 0
Looks like a simple mini DIN to me Sammy. Google that and see what you come up with.

/Jessun

Thanks, a PS2 cable should work I believe.
Attached a picture of Kai's wheel.
IMG_21882222.jpg

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.7%
  • More leagues

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Prizes