T500 Ferrari Wheel Modding Service

Status
Not open for further replies.
Links are all removed until he shows up again to do some explaining.

I understand that customers that have waited so long for a shipment or their refunds are angry (i would be as well) but we are not going to share address details on the forums, that goes too far.

Upvote 0
Links are all removed until he shows up again to do some explaining.

I understand that customers that have waited so long for a shipment or their refunds are angry (i would be as well) but we are not going to share address details on the forums, that goes too far.
I have been waiting for my wheel for over 9 months. Kai does not reply to my emails. Paypal dispute only runs for upto 45 days so looks like I am out of luck. Is there any other legal procedure that can use to get my refund?

Upvote 0
Due to a total lack of presence and response from the developer we are closing this thread from further posting

Those of you having issues with the delivery of your paid goods we advise to contact the developer directly.

A few of you have contacted RD by email for the address details of the vendor but we can't disclose any details without a legal reason to do so. Of course if you wish to take the legal road you can always use our contact form.

Hopefully everybody will be compensated with either their purchased product or a refund.

Upvote 0
Hello all I am writing this to warn all who are thinking about buying a f1 wheel mod from F1wheelmods or modmate after being ripped of over a year ago and I have seen that there have been others that have been ripped as well.
Dear Kai Lohman is back again after a years absence trying to rip people of again.
Here is a copy of the email sent to me after 14 months of non reply after countless emails I have sent to try to get to back his word.

Hi,

This is Kai from F1wheelmod. I received your order and would like to let you know that im back in business again and ready to take new orders, also i got 3 ultimate wheels ready to ship immediately after order and payment!

Payments as usual with paypal to:

pniederlaender@gmx.de

The Ultimate retails for 699€ + shipping (EU 15€ - World 50€)

Let me know soon if you still interested and i will save one for you . Shipping immediately after payment is done!

Regards Kai

I have replied to this email and what do you think no reply this man is disgusting in every sense of the word. Do not deal with this web site I have put in a official complaint with paypal as they were still taking payments from this site. Please beware.

Upvote 0
Hello all I am writing this to warn all who are thinking about buying a f1 wheel mod from F1wheelmods or modmate after being ripped of over a year ago and I have seen that there have been others that have been ripped as well.
Dear Kai Lohman is back again after a years absence trying to rip people of again.
Here is a copy of the email sent to me after 14 months of non reply after countless emails I have sent to try to get him to back his word.

Hi,

This is Kai from F1wheelmod. I received your order and would like to let you know that im back in business again and ready to take new orders, also i got 3 ultimate wheels ready to ship immediately after order and payment!

Payments as usual with paypal to:

pniederlaender@gmx.de

The Ultimate retails for 699€ + shipping (EU 15€ - World 50€)

Let me know soon if you still interested and i will save one for you . Shipping immediately after payment is done!

Regards Kai

I have replied to this email and what do you think no reply this man is disgusting in every sense of the word. Do not deal with this web site I have put in a official complaint with paypal as they were still taking payments from this site. Please beware.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 288 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 193 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 193 10.3%
  • < 4 years