T500 Ferrari Wheel Modding Service

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

so finally i received the missing 12 position switches from bodnar. I really dont know why it has taken that long this time. Anyway, im happy to go on with the wheels now and finalize all of them.
Im sorry for the delay again and would like to say that its not happen in a bad manner, i really try to do my best but sometimes its just not in my hands. so to any customer, feel free to answer any time about your wheels and i will get back to you asap as usual. I hope i can finish all the open wheels this week so all will be out here by next week.

As for the requested quickrelease and clutchpedals....they will come. I wait for a friend of mine to finish his clutch peddals as i will use his design then. After that the QR will follow.

Greets Kai

Upvote 0
Kai wrote;
"As for the requested quickrelease and clutchpedals....they will come. I wait for a friend of mine to finish his clutch peddals as i will use his design then. After that the QR will follow."

Sound like good Kai.Please dont forget another mechanic for the shift paddels too.
When you have realised these finest Rim,i send my Wheel to you.

Quickrelease,clutch pedals ,better shift pedals mechanic,Rotarys,SLI-PRO ,12 p.switch,new pushbuttons and carbonaiting.That's it!

USB cable for SLI-xxx is necessary when we use that QR?
No=its very well.:thumbsup:
Yes=i need a longer cable.:rolleyes:

Can you tell about when we can expect the completion of the modification? Only way around...
So I know when I need about robbing the bank...:ninja:

PGP

Upvote 0
Hi ,

I really dont want to share any of my privacy with you but i think its time for a explanation.
Due to the amount of mails i get and whats in there i think i need to do it.
I got really patient and nice customers wich understand that i got a real life and it could take a bit longer, but sadly though i got some really annoying customers, mainly from one country and i really dont like how they act!!!
I do work about 13 hrs a day right now in my computer hardware store in germany, i do also have a wife and a 3 year old daughter at home waiting for me each evening!
So right now i just have a really bit of time after work to do the wheels. Therefore the manufacturing time i said to some of you are not longer correct and really some of you wait to max. 2 month after order. Sadly i was sort of forced by some customers to say a ETA and work faster, thats said after 2 weeks and while having 3 customers in front. I felt i need to say a date wich was obviously wrong.
So for the future
Feel free to ask me anything before i start your wheel and keep in mind that i got a reallife and a job also, so a wheel can take up to 2 month after order from now on.
I wont give any ETA on a wheel ever again, just be patient and you can be 100% sure the wheel will arirve.
I will change my timeline again later today:

And thats the point for ALL customers to see the point of view. I wont answer any more questions about a eta! I just can say i took my vacation days from this year, so i got free time from commin wednesday to next weeks wednesday, im sure i can do alot within that week .

Thanks for your time and patience.

Regards

Kai aka Modmate

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0
im just after a decent well made F1 wheel for the logitech base, so far iv'e been unsuccessful in finding a good one to the level of quality and Ferrari & Kai provide.

im interested in what your saying :)

For you and all others unsure about my wheel have a look out for a big video review this week.
Finally ,i have to say, something in motion and explained in detail will come up as i really think about a solution for logitech owners. There are 2 options though, either i take the logitech electronics or i have to add less pushbuttons at the end for example. I like the logitech electronics way a bit more if im honest.

I need to get my hands on a logitech wheel/the electronic PCB to get the last bits done.
If anyone is interested and like to get it done for a logitech wheel and is willin to send in his wheel or the electronics of it, it would be fasten things up but otherwise ill get myself a a g27 in 3 weeks and work on it.
I think it will work with a adapter since a QR would raise the price too much i think.

Anyway, there will also be a Quickrelease option soon since all of the requests.

Greets Kai

Upvote 0
Hi Kai! i'm here for congratulate you, you're doing a great job and you're doing a lot of happy customers! Keep it up! I hope in the future to order your steering wheel, for now it's useless because I have the Fanatec ... I noticed that you're German, I'm Italian, I congratulate you for the German teams that are dominating the Champions League! Forza Juventus: D

Upvote 0
Cons?
Usb-cable a con?, for me also @beginning but without it you can't have a sli-por display;) , instead of -1 --> -0.5:D

Price a con, :O_o: for that price i challenge everyone to sell/make a mod like that.
On my scale its definitely a 9 or more. But damn i do not have a site/channel like that:rolleyes:

Good review anyway and opinions do vary.

Go Kai and make some more interesting mods:thumbsup:

Upvote 0
Cons?
Usb-cable a con?, for me also @beginning but without it you can't have a sli-por display;) , instead of -1 --> -0.5:D

Price a con, :O_o: for that price i challenge everyone to sell/make a mod like that.
On my scale its definitely a 9 or more. But damn i do not have a site/channel like that:rolleyes:

Good review anyway and opinions do vary.

Go Kai and make some more interesting mods:thumbsup:
Challenge accepted ;)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back