T300 pin out values

Discussion in 'Sim Racing Hardware' started by Matthew Wilkinson, Jun 11, 2018.

1. Matthew Wilkinson

Matthew Wilkinson

Ratings:
    +1
    Hi I picked up a T300 minus the cable, could someone with a multimeter and the T300/500 check the cable out values and furnish me with them, a thousand thanks.

2. Martin Fiala

Martin Fiala
    Premium

Ratings:
    +2,684
    What "cable out values" are you looking for?

3. Matthew Wilkinson

Matthew Wilkinson

Ratings:
    +1
    The four pin power cable, I do not have a power cable and wish to make my own and need to know what goes where. Thanks.

4. asteroulis

asteroulis
    Premium

Ratings:
    +67
    If you want to use with 220V then the two far ends are the ones you need. So I do suppose that the center ones are for 110v.
    The thing is that you wont be able to find the particular 4 pin connector for a diy cable , and any other solution seems not reliable. So instead , I'd use a 24V 3+Amp power supply externally and replace the integrated one. That will reduce the thermal load as well.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Matthew Wilkinson

Matthew Wilkinson

Ratings:
    +1
    Thanks, that is what I am doing now, wondered if it was possible to make the cable but it seems fine as is with the inline fuse soldered in.

6. asteroulis

asteroulis
    Premium

Ratings:
    +67
    The EU cable doesn't have an inline fuse , the UK one does.

7. Matthew Wilkinson

Matthew Wilkinson

Ratings:
    +1
    Indeed but I Soldered one into the mix just to be sure I wasn't going too high Current wise, it's working really well now after some heavy use over the past week or so, thanks for the help guys.

• Like Like x 1