T300 pin out values

Discussion in 'Sim Racing Hardware' started by Matthew Wilkinson, Jun 11, 2018.

1. Matthew Wilkinson

Matthew Wilkinson

Ratings:
    +1
    Hi I picked up a T300 minus the cable, could someone with a multimeter and the T300/500 check the cable out values and furnish me with them, a thousand thanks.

2. Martin Fiala

Martin Fiala
    Moving Chicane Premium

Ratings:
    +2,888
    What "cable out values" are you looking for?

3. Matthew Wilkinson

Matthew Wilkinson

Ratings:
    +1
    The four pin power cable, I do not have a power cable and wish to make my own and need to know what goes where. Thanks.

4. asteroulis

asteroulis
    Premium

Ratings:
    +71
    If you want to use with 220V then the two far ends are the ones you need. So I do suppose that the center ones are for 110v.
    The thing is that you wont be able to find the particular 4 pin connector for a diy cable , and any other solution seems not reliable. So instead , I'd use a 24V 3+Amp power supply externally and replace the integrated one. That will reduce the thermal load as well.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Matthew Wilkinson

Matthew Wilkinson

Ratings:
    +1
    Thanks, that is what I am doing now, wondered if it was possible to make the cable but it seems fine as is with the inline fuse soldered in.

6. asteroulis

asteroulis
    Premium

Ratings:
    +71
    The EU cable doesn't have an inline fuse , the UK one does.

7. Matthew Wilkinson

Matthew Wilkinson

Ratings:
    +1
    Indeed but I Soldered one into the mix just to be sure I wasn't going too high Current wise, it's working really well now after some heavy use over the past week or so, thanks for the help guys.

• Like Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.