t300 installation issue

ok i followed all the steps on the website 1st off all...now when i go to this part When done, select Start/All Programs/Thrustmaster/FFB Racing Wheel/Control Panel.

The racing wheel appears onscreen with the status indication OK

5- In the Control Panel, click Properties to configure your racing wheel:...my status just says controller... nothing about a wheel in here the only option i have is advanced and cant get into properties like it suggests...its like my computer has not even seen the wheel.

I personally think for FFb/handling my order of favortism

RF2
AC
RRe (not convinced with the handling on this atm shame others cant match for content)
yea i dunno what it is with ac with me but i find it boring...maybe it is the content it has available but when i play ac i find myself just doing hotlaps as online sucks and so does the ai but cant knock the physics they are great..rre has it all imo i love the handling the sense of speed and the sounds of the cars... and the ai is very good also stick them on 102 difficulty its a blast..and the online portion it has great net code and easy to reach lobbies and the racers seem to be very clean.

Upvote 0
I went to a hardware store and got a bolt and washer to use to mount the wheel with the clamp, works perfectly. Been testing it on R3E, AC, iR, feels amazing. This wheel along with my CSR Elites, I feel like damn pro now, lol.
hahahah sweet ive just ordered some elites cant wait to get on them.

Upvote 0
thats what i like to hear...would you know if a t500 works on ps4 by any chance? as my bro says he wants to buy some for it but im not so sure they work.

T500 works on the PS4 but you have to start the game with the PS4 controller, then you can use the T500 wheel.

Upvote 0
yea i dunno what it is with ac with me but i find it boring...maybe it is the content it has available but when i play ac i find myself just doing hotlaps as online sucks

You should get a race licence here and experience AC via the club before spouting rubbish like that. There are no good public servers anywhere. Full of rammers, big mouths and talentless people with no morals. ;)

Upvote 0
You should get a race licence here and experience AC via the club before spouting rubbish like that. There are no good public servers anywhere. Full of rammers, big mouths and talentless people with no morals. ;)
its not rubbish if thats how i feel about the game..just my opinion..dont need hate thank you.

Upvote 0
its not rubbish if thats how i feel about the game..just my opinion..dont need hate thank you.

No hate son, just some common sense. How can you know or have an opinion about proper online racing if you have never experienced it? Just a question. :rolleyes: Can you answer it honestly and with some common sense?

Upvote 0
One thing every T300 owner should do: spend an hour watching Chris Harris' new YouTube channel then start AC and drive sideways a lot.

The T300 is so smooth and easy to flick around, awesome for hanging the tail out on any of the road cars. I was having lots of fun especially with the SLS and Exige V6, hanging the tail out even on semi slicks :)

(AC may not be great for racing MP or AI, but it's such a lot of fun to just drive with. Can't wait for their laser scanned DLC Nordschleife, then it will be my de facto ring hotlapping experience)

Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back